Update on Roger Hallam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Hallam

Roger just completed a 6 week treatment of chemo and radiation last Wednesday. He seemed to be handling it very well. Unfortunately, he has unexpectedly developed a septic infection (infection in his blood) and his system is shutting down. The doctors have been trying antibiotics but they don't seem to be doing anything and he can't fight the infection. He is showing all the symptoms of being in the last stage of his life...deep sleep, laboured breathing, and faint pulse. The doctors are predicting that he has less than a couple of days. Please keep him in your prayers. We will keep everyone posted as we have more details.

Robin,

You, and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a rally Roger!!!

God Bless!!!

Bert Dygert and family.

This is so sad. We just raced with Roger last August and here he is almost gone. Hoping for a miracle and all the best for the Hallam family.

Robin,

We will keep Roger and your entire family in our thoughts and prayers in this very difficult time.

Tom & Cindy

My parents were able to get home from their trip yesterday (they were away in Europe). They had been trying desperately for days to get home. Thank God that they made it. Roger seemed to go into a very peaceful state as soon as they arrived and started talking to him. I know that he was waiting for them. We met with the doctor last night and they shared that Roger is still not responding to the antibiotics and is starting to show other complications. We believe that he may have slipped into a coma and will pass very soon. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you posted as I have new information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement over the past couple of months. It is with an extremely heavy heart that I inform you that Roger lost his battle last night. He was surrounded by his family all day. He fought hard right until the end, but unfortunately his body just wasn't strong enough. We know that he is in a better place now, but this is still an extremely difficult time for our entire family. I will post funeral arrangement details when they are known.

Hallam Family,

We are sorry to hear of Roger's passing, your family is in our prayers at this difficult time.

I remember the good times racing your family thru the years, all good times.

Thanks For Letting Us Know Robin,

Sincerely,

Mark Sholund

Back