universal in/out board cordless starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

I can make a few universal in/out board cordless starter. Total cost shipped within the US is $185. Ready for delivery in 5-9 days. This is lightest ( less than 5 lb) and most powerful starter on the market It can start any engine gas or nitro on today's market.
List of batteries from HobbyKing can be used with the starter in the attachment.

Boris

Battery.jpg

Universal in-out board.jpg

Boris,

Is there a way you can add a second switch for starting outboards, as well as a reversal switch? The second switch needs to be on the handle onder the meter display to allow a natual thumb press when starting an outboard.

Boris,

Is there a way you can add a second switch for starting outboards, as well as a reversal switch? The second switch needs to be on the handle onder the meter display to allow a natual thumb press when starting an outboard.
Hi, Ron! I can send you a reversal attachment but, I did not found the proper way to make the second switch. Sorry. Boris

I can make a few universal in/out board cordless starter. Total cost shipped within the US is $185. Ready for delivery in 5-9 days. This is lightest ( less than 5 lb) and most powerful starter on the market It can start any engine gas or nitro on today's market.

List of batteries from HobbyKing can be used with the starter in the attachment.

Boris
Dear boaters! I have one universal starter ready to ship. Thanks. Boris

Boris
Hi, Boaters! I can make two universal starters in one week. Please let me know if you need them. Thanks. Boris

Boris,

I like to have extra 3-4 pieces of rubber for the Universal in/Out board starter, the original wear out very quickly, let me know the cost and shipping to Hong Kong.

Gilbert

Boris,

I like to have extra 3-4 pieces of rubber for the Universal in/Out board starter, the original wear out very quickly, let me know the cost and shipping to Hong Kong.

Gilbert
Hi, Gilbert! I use HAN 127 starter insert replacement from HANGAR 9 made in Taiwan. I hope you can get it locally. Boris

BTW: can you send me a picture of wear out insert?

I use it on a QD29.5 with Lawless OB drive leg

attachicon.gif
image1.jpg
attachicon.gif
image2.JPG
Hi, Gilbert! Try to glue the insert to the adapter with thick CA or spray 777. It will help. Boris

On the first trial, it wore out so quickly

attachicon.gif
image2.jpg
Hi, Gilbert! Sorry, I did not see this picture> your problem is - too big cone on the motor. Can you get the smaller con?. If You have time, send me the con and I'll machine the new one to better fit. You just pay an only shipping fee. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris, thanks for the offer you're very nice. Saw your suggestion in the email and I'll try to make it locally first, if not, will let you know.

Gilbert

Hi Boris

mail.hover.jpg

mail.hover-1.jpg

Thank you for your inspiration.

Just made this spinner to fit your outboard cordless starter.

Boris,

The rubber inserts I got locally is slightly smaller but not exactly fit your starter.

Would you please send me 5 pieces of the said rubber insert to me.

Let me know the total cost including shipping.

Thanks

Gilbert

It's taken me a few days to get it and I'll send at next Monday. Are you did something for the starting cone? Boris

It's taken me a few days to get it and I'll send at next Monday. Are you did something for the starting cone? Boris
Boris,

The rubber inserts I got locally is slightly smaller but not exactly fit your starter.

Would you please send me 5 pieces of the said rubber insert to me.

Let me know the total cost including shipping.

Thanks

Gilbert
Hi, Gilbert! I can send you only two inserts I have them today. I can not find them anymore. The total cost is $15 shipped. But if you did not make improvement of starting cone it will be useless. Your cone will wear it out the first run. Sorry. Boris

Boris
I can build a few more universal starters by request. Thanks. Boris

Latest posts

Back