Unhappy servo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predominately use Hi-Tec and have come to tems that they are just noisy and don't center all that well. This may sound weird but are you using the stock servo horn screw that came w/the servo? I've seen guys use really long screws and it can create problems.

bsmtboy2 said:
I have found thaty if you run the hitec's at 4.8v they will do some funky things and make noise. Get a set of fresh duracell batteries and check it then ,at 6.0v the noise goes away whic makes me believe they like the amperage that comes from 6.0v
95661[/snapback]

I am using brand new Duracell batteries.

I predominately use Hi-Tec and have come to tems that they are just noisy and don't center all that well.  This may sound weird but are you using the stock servo horn screw that came w/the servo?  I've seen guys use really long screws and it can create problems.
96114[/snapback]

Hey Rodney...yes I am using the stock screw.

I predominately use Hi-Tec and have come to tems that they are just noisy and don't center all that well.  This may sound weird but are you using the stock servo horn screw that came w/the servo?  I've seen guys use really long screws and it can create problems.
96114[/snapback]

Hey Rodney....I'm using the stock setup. Guess I will just have to grin and bear it. Thanks.

Hi Doc

Some times the pulse timing is different between manufactures this will cause this problem and as others have said standing to close to the reciever with your antenna extended will cause you to overdirve the reciever causing this abnormality...another is a imbalance between servos and recievers...

but usaully all of this is not a system failure...have someone stay with the boat and you walk away and see if the problem persists...

one note if you are using 81s always use the 81mg has nothing to do with your problem but it does tolerate the vibration that is caused by the boat when running

Dave B :)

Latest posts

Back