Roadrunner Twin 45 Extreme

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julian,

They all flex more than you think? 

If weight is not a problem you can always use an oak dowel rod inside the fiberglass or carbon tubes.

This will stiffen them right up. I hope those propellers show up soon for the little twin also? It is funny

that you are now playing with 21 and 45 Twins instead of just your 101-Twin?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Julian,

They all flex more than you think? 

If weight is not a problem you can always use an oak dowel rod inside the fiberglass or carbon tubes.

This will stiffen them right up. I hope those propellers show up soon for the little twin also? It is funny

that you are now playing with 21 and 45 Twins instead of just your 101-Twin?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Need them wheels for these boats so i can do more running LOL

Julian,

For Sure!

I could use your help also, it is a busy time of year at both of my jobs. You are on the list my friend along with 15-others.

Thanks For Your Support,

Mark Sholund

Julian,

For Sure!

I could use your help also, it is a busy time of year at both of my jobs. You are on the list my friend along with 15-others.

Thanks For Your Support,

Mark Sholund
10/4 move to Florida and I’ll help you fill time lol. I’m sure as hell not going to MI it’s way to dam cold lol. 

Julian we’ll be able to walk on water up before long, can’t do that in FL.
Agreed. But I like the weather all year around. You can pretty much run boats the whole year here in all something you can’t do in MI

Last edited by a moderator:
You missed it! It gets so cold up here we not only walk on water we can even drive the truck across the lake to our favorite fishing hole. 
Then you can go ice-skating that should be fun right ?? When your not running boats. I lived in Chicago for 13 years.  I know how cold it gets up there at North. That’s why I prefer the south

I’m lucky, I kinda get the best of both worlds by wintering in FL and the rest of the year in the north. 

Is your schedule going to allow you to at least stop by the Nitro Championships to say hi? 

Thanks John 

I’m lucky, I kinda get the best of both worlds by wintering in FL and the rest of the year in the north. 

Is your schedule going to allow you to at least stop by the Nitro Championships to say hi? 

Thanks John 
no sir unfortunately I can not come over as im going to have a busy weekend

John,

Hopefully Julian can break away from Orlando for a day or two in February 

to test his driving skills up at Blue Lake with his custom 45-Twin Road Runner?

He needs to get out more, and maybe I could come down to Blue Lake and see

you all running some fast boats again?

What Do You Think About That Julian?

Happy Safe Holidays Fellas,

Mark Sholund

John,

Mark Sholund
we can do that for sure ;=)  I like doing time trials we are making some more adjustments to get the boat going faster.the engines now have 10 tanks thru them. hopefully I should be going to the pond soon to finish break in and then start spooling up the engines and get the boat to speed.

julian

John,

Mark Sholund
ill be putting the Twin back together here in the next few days and getting it ready for the next time I go out to the pond. shortened the pipes should be leaning on the engines a bit more to get to the ultimate setup..

should be interesting to see what happens this time around :)

julian

Well I have the parts I need. After I test the boat 1 more time I will be putting the .470 barrels and replace the .430 currently in the carbs. 

I will also be playing with these dual plug turbo heads Dave is going to modify for me. So when I go to the pond I can easily swap everything out and then test again all in the same day. 

Plus I’ll have some other props to test as well. We are moving right along  going to be interesting next time out. 

Julin

7C6496BB-3078-4089-A6E4-9D406FFE03D4.jpeg

Nice work Dave! did you guys make larger Spray bars? Cool :rolleyes: ness 
Yes larger spray bars when he adapted the carbs to the engines. So we will see what happens the next time we go out. Should be leaning the engines in since there pretty much broke in  so we will see what it does. The only change I made is that I’m going to put the pipes at 9” and see what it does and then If needed pull them back to 9 1/4” 

Did some one say bigger............  huuu

Dose a bear............ well you get the idea..................LOL

Well took the Twin to Mr. Roadrunners house new  Carbon fiber boom tubes and setup, installed the mufflers ensured everything is good on the boat and its ready for the water..

20181223_013040370_iOS.jpg

Back