• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

U-95 Gas Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwo

Up for sale is my U-95 Gas Scale. $1500 firm local pick up only. Will not ship.

Started as a MLBoatworks wood kit. Cowl and wing is glass over foam one off by me.

Graphics are from Mcknight

Engine is a Gizmo GZ2 with an Insane pipe.

Hardware is Acutech and custom by me.

Repairs from a couple of tough races have been started. Needs a little cosmetic TLC. Some sanding and a little paint.

It is Race ready as is.

Very competitive, race winning boat. Former record holder of NAMBA 2 lap trials.

IMG_20141019_140021.jpg

IMG_20141019_135729.jpg

IMG_20141019_140141.jpg

IMG_20141019_135841.jpg

Update: Prefer to keep local. Will ship if buyer pays all packaging and shipping costs. US only.

Your welcome! Hard to believe no one else jumped on this. I'm looking forward to winning many, if not all, the 2015 races
default_biggrin.png

So now I have way to many boats. Don't miss this opportunity. My 1/6 Olympia Beer is for sale, as is, boat, running hardware including prop, stand. No radio or motor. Base of tail fin needs simple repair. $500

New motor with pipe, Add $300

Radio and servos, Add $175

You want me to make it ready to race including tail fin repair $975

email me at [email protected] - be sure to put "Olympia Beer" in subject line.

I will ship in U.S. of A. at buyers expense.

Back