• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scales For Sale Local to WA Only

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Smith

Hey All,

I have some scales that I must unfortunately part with. I'm unable to ship them so they will be local sales (Greater Seattle Area). Basically, I bought these boats in various stages of completion in hopes of getting at least one ready for competition. Alas, my priorities have shifted and I must part with most of them. I'm trying to recoup the cost I put into these plus additonal costs related to purchasing and storing them. I'll try to post more pics soon. All units have been stored in climate controlled areas. Sorry I'm unable to ship these. I will entertain possible trades. Would love to have a scale 1/8th, 1/6th gas or 1/7th FE RTR setup. Basically, put it in the water and go. FE would be great. PM me and let me know what you have. I just dont have the time to build one up myself and will have limited time to race. Cheers

1). 1/8th scale 2001 Znetix from modified Russ Nachtweih plans. RTR. Includes Futuaba PCM 1024 two stick radio, CMB67, all running hardware, two cowls (one has damage) and boat stand. Team jersey, extra paint and extra set of decals included. I will also include a starting field box with starter and glow ignitor. The boat has been heavily used and may need some tlc but is still driveable as is. I have never attempted to start the boat since I purchased it last year. $800

2). 1/8th scale 1996 Close Call from modified Russ Nachtweigh plans. Not RTR. Hull plus cowl and wings. Stuffing tube mounted but no other hardware. Has been run very little. A small paint blemish on the sponson but I have the paint. Includes boat stand, team jersey and extra wings. (Sold)

3). 1/8th scale 2004 Miss Budweiser carbon fiber hull. Hull plus cowl and wings. Needs some tlc. (Sold)

4). ML Boatworks 1/8th scale 1990-1994 Miss Budweiser laser kit. I also purchased the cowl and wings from RC Boat company. $250

5). Dumas Miss Circus Circus kit. Includes fiberglass dumas cowl and some hardware. $350

znetix4.jpg

znetix6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude What does it take to get A boat shipped out of the State Of Washington, not sure, But I can't be that Bad... signed wanted... but am on the UN- shippable side of Earth!!!! Just kidding Wondering Why were Not even An option from the 49th State!!!!

Man someone get this man a scale . Hes going scale crazy. Stephen you are going to get scales no one is blackballing you from scales. Please relax.

HAHAHA.. I like the statement He's Gone Scale Crazyyyyy.SOME ONE get Him A scale.LOL Thanks Hugh That made me Laugh OUT Loud..

Just opened gallery to public...sorry. I will post some more pics today or tomorrow of the Close/Call and Bud. Thx for looking :)

Close Call pics added to my gallery. Looking to sell but may entertain possible trades for other scales. Thx for looking :)

The Bud is pending sale. Just down to the Znetix now. Will entertain local trades. Thanks :)

Hey Shawn,

I don't have the registration for UNW but I can put you in contact with the person who does have it. Not sure about the RCU registration. He may have that as well. Thanks :)

Yes this was Johns old boat. I purchased it from his brother last year in hopes of fixing it up and racing. Alas, my priorities have shifted and I must let it go. This is one of the main reasons I'd like to sell the boat to somone in RCU/UNW to keep this bit of history local. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thx

That is what I thought, if so then is the registration open. Hate to buy a boat I can't run. No Ken I have sent the an email to UNW to see. If it is open I am really interested.

Hi Shawn, John did not register this in UNW this year and is up for transfer! I don't believe RCU has this boat registered in their club.

Hey Shawn,

Yeah I'm guessing it is available in both clubs. Let me know how it goes. Shoot me a PM and we can setup a time for you to view the boat. Cheers :)

Bud hull just sold. Still have the Dumas Circus kit. Hydro Junkie, you interested? :) Also an ML Boatworks 90 Bud Kit with SteveG cowl and wings...but may end up keeping this if no takers. Thx

Latest posts

Back