• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - U-7 Notre Dame gas scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
This boat will be sold ready to run (minus TX/RX) right down to the prop. It was built with the intent of racing in the 2017 GasNats as the event was held in my district last summer. Unfortunately due to performance issues and the amount of work needed to get the boat to launch and run well that did not happen. Furthermore gas scale simply has not caught on here in district 12 and this boat is just sitting on the shelf so it's time to sell it so someone can put it to good use. The hull is an RC Boat Company fiberglass with carbon reinforcements that has been modified as in stock form it did not work well, it does now. The power is supplied by a GizmoMotors GZR 30cc Pro Mod that is barely broken in. These are extremely strong running motors with plenty of torque and horsepower on tap. No leak manifold 105 degree header and Zipp V3 pipe. SpeedMaster strut, Steve Wood rudder blade, Tyndall turn fin. Futaba 9405 throttle and Savox 236MG (550oz) steering servo, 2700mah 5 cell Nimh pack. Sullivan 16oz tank mounted under deck. Paint is PPG DCC acrylic urethane and graphics done by Mike McKnight (thunderboatgraphics.com), driver figure from Classic Hydros. $1900 (less than cost of just parts and materials alone) plus actual cost of packing and shipping. This is a big boat and will definitely require two boxes to ship. No p/m's, please post all questions here. Please note this will also be listed for sale in other forums.

SOLD

gasdame1.jpg

gasdame2.jpg

gasdame3.jpg

gasdame4.jpg

gasdame5.jpg

gasdame6.jpg

gasdame7.jpg

gasdame8.jpg

gasdame9.jpg

gasdame10.jpg

gasdame11.jpg

gasdame12.jpg

gasdame13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking boat, just way outside of my budget or I'd be very interested in making an offer on it

Decided to keep the 603FS RX and lowered price.
default_cool.png

Hi Don. I've been eying this up. Were starting to get gas scale going here in D4. We got some wood hulls being built.

Couple questions; Could you get me a length, width and weight. I also have no interest in the 30.5. Would you have anyone in your area that would want the motor?

Thanks - Doug

Hi Don. I've been eying this up. Were starting to get gas scale going here in D4. We got some wood hulls being built.

Couple questions; Could you get me a length, width and weight. I also have no interest in the 30.5. Would you have anyone in your area that would want the motor?

Thanks - Doug
Hi Doug,

I would prefer to sell complete but may seriously consider no motor/pipe option if it does not go sometime soon. I'll try to get specs tonight or tomorrow for you. I will say the motor and pipe in that boat is a stout combination.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back