tz .18 vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

i ran my vegas today for the first time with my custom made exhaust throttle and venturi on the os .18 tz engine. all i can say is wow! picked up another 6 mph on gps just buy doing that.

what is a exhaust throttle? I'm interested because i just order a .18 tz today. do you have any pics

what is a exhaust throttle? I'm interested because i just order a .18 tz today. do you have any pics
it runs an open venturi where the carb goes and you control the throttle speed off of the exhaust.i dont want to post any pics yet because this is a first run prototype. i can tell you this, making the venturi opening a little bigger then the stock carb was the ticket. the engine sits and idles real nice and you can install the cowl with out having to touch the throttle to keep it running and the pick up response is amazing no lag what so ever.

what are you speeds now?
all i will say for now is that its running in the low 50's with 35% fuel and a stock tz besides my exhaust throttle and venturi.i will post the speed when im done testing there is more in it still,shane

what are you speeds now?
all i will say for now is that its running in the low 50's with 35% fuel and a stock tz besides my exhaust throttle and venturi.i will post the speed when im done testing there is more in it still,shane
Can I get one of them Exhaust Throttles from u dude for my Miss Vegas

What up Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
Back