TWIN outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lionel, your english is GREAT compared to millions of illegal Mexicans that have been LIVING IN THE USA FOR YEARS!! Nice looking twin.
Hi Eric

I understand some sentences , but i need helps to translate .. :huh:

Best regards from a boater

lionel

Welcome Lionel to Intl Waters

I"m glad to see that you did a great job on the twin carbon project I saw in the gallery pictures.... my congrats.

I would try a pair of 1667(65mm cup 5.6) with Mac's and 1667(67mm cup 6.0) for the CMB's...I've been having great speeds and handling with these props and same engines....and correct 80's is a very good speed for a heat race boat.

Gill
Hi Gil

I design, make my own models and mould my part with vacuums bags

I am highly motivated , but so alone .

To move forward i need to learn , i need to gate in tuch with other people who are involved

Do you want to see any pictures of the castle , we have some nice ones..

Give me your MP

Give me some time to gate some informations.

Cane you explain me cup (65mm cup 5.6 ) and 1667 ( 67 mm cup 6.0 )

“Thanks for sharing your boating”…… I am not looking for answers all ready made , i wich to progress and i am so happy to talk to US boaters cause you a great in twin , that make me dreaming ..

Best regards from a boater

lionel

Ok Lionel let's start giving you some details on our language.

Once you know Petr I will send him some words to say hello.

1667 propeller means that it has 1,6"picth and 67mm of diameter.When I mention 65mm it means it was reduced in 2mm. A 1667 stock has only 4,2"of pitch that means that at every revolution of the propeller it walks 4,2"(same that 10,6cms).So when you increase the cup (imagine the format of a spoon table) you also increase the picth i.e the amount of water captured by the blades and your speed increases.To make these kind of mods you must have some tools like a prop picht gauge that will show you the amount of picth you increaesd to the blades,special pliers to make the cup ,a good prop balancer and of course lot of knowledge to do this work.I can send you some pics with step by step to illustrate what does this process mean.

I do know perfectly what you meant about noise in Europe.....they don't play with ambiental rules.

Mc9 will work great with your engines even with high nitro fuels( i use Mc9 with 60/70%) but if you are burning them that means that your head clearance is too much tight so add some head shims to solve this problem.Don't forget that when you increaee the nitro% you need to increase the fuel suply to motors too.

Could you please be morespecific with the servo question?

Well now you are aboard this great forun lot of people will help you.

I will appreciate to receive the pics of that wonderfull scenery once I love to travel in the french campaign everytime I'm in France.

Thanks and best regards

Gill

Back