Turn Fins

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Kinley

Hi guys. Just finished a bunch of straight fins for the UL-1.

Was wondering if there would be any interest in blank fins that are not drilled for use on other boats before I tear this setup down?

The fins are made from 7075(very strong) aluminum at .090 thick.

Also what angles would you like to see on this fin? 5% 10%? Where would you like to see the angle start, top, middle, bottom?

Any input appreciated.

UL1fin_001.jpg

Hi guys. Just finished a bunch of straight fins for the UL-1.Was wondering if there would be any interest in blank fins that are not drilled for use on other boats before I tear this setup down?

Also what angles would you like to see on this fin? 5% 10%? Where would you like to see the angle start, top, middle, bottom?

Any input appreciated.

View attachment 12661

That looks like a vary nice fin you have there. There should be a good demand for them. Could you supply us with the length and width of them?

Sure thing.

The tip to tip length is 4.4 inch. The length from the front flat to tip is 4.0 as would be mounted on the UL-1

The width is 1.7 at the widest part.

Hi guys. Just finished a bunch of straight fins for the UL-1.Was wondering if there would be any interest in blank fins that are not drilled for use on other boats before I tear this setup down?

Any input appreciated.

View attachment 12661

That looks like a vary nice fin you have there. There should be a good demand for them. Could you supply us with the length and width of them?
I got one of these fins from Jan and it is great. The service was execellant. I have it on my .12 rigger and its very sharp. I would think it would also work very well on the JAP boats and is the best bang for the buck I have found.

Rigger%20Build%20022.jpg

Thanks,

Zach

Back