Tunnel Setups

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He, He,

Its a secret, Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

If I tell Grim will send Big B. over ta whoop me!!! :eek:

Gene ;D

I just wanted to take a second and let all of you know that Tim from Precision must have been drinking when you told you half of his story. That boat is so slow it would not out run a turtle. He can not even outrun himself besides anyone else!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chris and gang..

I think Chris has a point.. We have not ripped on anyone for quite some time and Tim would make a good canatate. His boats are way to fast...

Hey Tim, your boat is so slow that when it gets passed it 3 times a lap that it looks as if it is _____ " someone have fun filling in the blank" ;D

Grim ;D

Hey Tim, your boat is so slow that when it gets passed it 3 times a lap that it looks as if it is walking in the Geritol Sr. Olympics. Hehehehehe Just kidding!!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

If im not carfull the old Grimracer will become an open target...

Humm.....trash talk is quite fun..i learnd it in my old slot racing days. BTW im racing slots this weekend...i must be crazy.. Im raicing HO slots on the old hometown track. You can see iy on my website:

http://www.grimracer.com/id84.htm

Back to the trash talk... Tim your boat is so heavy that when it hits the water the rest of the boats capsize from the title wave it makes..and you thought it was speed that won all those races for you... ;D

I kill me "Alf" ;D

Grrrrrrrrrrim---rrrrrrrrrrrrracer

TIM BOY YOU 'RE FULL OF IT!! I AIN'T SEEN YOUR LITTLE BOATS OUT RUN ANY BODY YET UNLESS THEIR ENGINE DIED. BRING THEM RED AND WHITE BOATS BACK TO JACKSON. WE ALL GOT SOME THING FER YA. ;D

"Your boat is so slow it is the only one that starts the race clean and comes back to the shore dusty"

;D OH TIM YOU SURE HAVE OPENED A CAN OF WORMS HERE. TIM I KNOW U HAVE OUT RUN SOME FINE BOATS BUT REALLY MAN DONT U THINK U NEED TO MOVE ON FROM THE KIDS CLASS. LOL LOL LOL LOL .

TOM FROM BUD RACING.

DO YOU STILL LOVE ME MAN :'(

OK i have no right to join in with the slamming ;)

But i thought that it might be good if people postaed a pic of their boat/s and also told us their setup...anyone else think this would be a good idea for a new thread? Something like Hammers old thread, but this one is only for Tunnels??

Kris

Tim, I did not mean to get all that started !!! ;D I will see you at the next race. I sure you boats will be remodified by the time you get there. ;) We all still love you!!!!!!!

Just think about it Tim, if you wasn't in last place one of us would have too be there!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

WAY TO GO CHRIS!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This one is for you Tim

Joe Grace

Tim.....don't let them talk all that crap about your boats!

I'm sure they would do fine in the right class. Now, what class should they be in? Hmmmmm........let me think......... ;)

blender1.jpg

BOYS BOYS BOYS!!!

WhOw!! take a few days off to work in the garage to get some oders out to you NICE GUYS & L@@K how you treat me. First off all the only reason that our boat is sooooooooooooo slow is that if the competion was faster we would be faster ;D......HAHAHA!!! Secondly I hate to see grOWn men cry in fround of the home crowd. :-[You know what I mean VERN!!! So listen here boys (an 'MARK's CLOWNS)" the PB team will be coming to a town near you this year with a new BOAT setup, it's so fasssssssssst that we had to paint it with Nascar paint. HUMMMMMMMMMM!!! All yawl know who's your DADDY when you need a custom part.

LOTS of Fun here on IW

Tim

PB RACING :)

P>S> Is that the fat lady I hear warming up. ;D :D

Hey Grim, I must admit I did see Tom & Joe's boat run about 55-57 one time, But it was in back of Mark's trailor HAHAHa!!! ;D

Latest posts

Back