TROXXZILLA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwo

Sad news, Freind and fellow hydrplane racer Terry Troxel past away today after suffering a massive heart attack. Please say a prayer for him and family.

Last weekend at lake sammamish Team Toothpick had our 2.5 Mod boat pitted next to Terry and his National Mod boat. I had a chance to talk to him several times over the weekend. To say the man had a pressence about him is a understatement. He was Helpful,Sincere and had a great sence of humor. A true asset to hydroplane racing. God bless Terry and his family. Greg Roth and Team Toothpick.

this is a real shocker,like greg mentioned ,our boat was right behind terrys,i got to talk with him for the first,& little did i realize ,the last time,he hovered around as team toothpick won it,s first race ever ,he was one of the first to congradlate us,it just goes to show,me anyway,just how fragile life is,& as fast & suddenly as we came into this world ,the good lord can call us out ,terry you will be missed very much

Update: A memorial for Terry will be held at the Hydro Museum on Saturday the 20th at 2:00pm.

Back