Asking for a moment of your time....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasted wages

Supporting Member
My sweet wife Pamela passed away this morning after a long hard battle with cancer..
She passed peacefully and was surrounded by family and friends....

Please take a moment today to reflect on life and how precious and short it is.. Hug your loved ones, and please say a small prayer for Pam..

I love you sweetheart, and always will...
Rest in Peace my love.. ❤️

So Sorry to hear, Frank, Prayers for you and your family during this trying time. Rejoice in the Lord that she is sitting with him now, no more pain and a brand new body, with no more cancer, with past family members.

So sorry to hear of your loss. In my short time in this hobby I've learned boats are really an excuse for friendships, relationships, and supporting one another, and then to go fast. I suspect this is a good place to find that when you're not at the pond! Be well and I will certainly heed your advice . . . thank you.

~ Mike

My sweet wife Pamela passed away this morning after a long hard battle with cancer..
She passed peacefully and was surrounded by family and friends....

Please take a moment today to reflect on life and how precious and short it is.. Hug your loved ones, and please say a small prayer for Pam..

I love you sweetheart, and always will...
Rest in Peace my love.. ❤️

Frank, so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you through this difficult time.
RIP, Pam.

Back