Trailer Set-Up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
FEEDBACK PLEASE: I recently bought a new 7 X 16 tandem axle enclosed trailer and I was hoping to get some feedback from fellow boaters/hobbyist regarding set-up. The trailer is well equipped and approximately 7ft. interior height with a spring loaded ramp door and side door. I purchased a couple (so far) of the CC Racing aluminum rack systems and plan to add 3-4 more in the trailer to load the boats on.

I want to add a work-bench and other related items such as a portable A/C-Heat unit, power strips, fluorescent light(s) storage for tables, tools, pop-up canopy etc.

Any info you can provide or related photos of a similar design/configuration would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to buy your "dinner" for sharing your suggestion(s) and/or experience in setting up such a unit.

e-mail me direct at: [email protected]

Thanks, Tom

FEEDBACK PLEASE: I recently bought a new 7 X 16 tandem axle enclosed trailer and I was hoping to get some feedback from fellow boaters/hobbyist regarding set-up. The trailer is well equipped and approximately 7ft. interior height with a spring loaded ramp door and side door. I purchased a couple (so far) of the CC Racing aluminum rack systems and plan to add 3-4 more in the trailer to load the boats on.

I want to add a work-bench and other related items such as a portable A/C-Heat unit, power strips, fluorescent light(s) storage for tables, tools, pop-up canopy etc.

Any info you can provide or related photos of a similar design/configuration would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to buy your "dinner" for sharing your suggestion(s) and/or experience in setting up such a unit.

Thanks, Tom
I DO APPRECIATE IT.

Thanks, Tom
Tom as you add weight Try to keep the heavy ones over the AXLES, Dont put all of the weight Up front. You want to balance the weight over the axle or axles

shop around for the a/c unit, i put one in my buddys trailer that is mounted to the roof and was about 11,000 btu's with electric grid heat for something like 700 bucks, pretty easy to install and it draws about 12 amps so your generator should be a little bigger than 2000 watts

Back