Top Speed2 Challenge Racing Returns

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
Tested the 5 TS2s that will be used at both the NAMBA Natsand IMPBA Internats today. O.S. Max powered, X440 prop, O'Donnel 55% Boat Fuel, and Futaba radio. Each engine now has three tanks of run time and each run was 7 - 8 minutes.

Hope to get in more break-in tomorrow. Room for one more team at the IMPBA Internats and five teams at the NAMBA Nats.

JD

My wife decided she liked the light brown #1 boat. Don't know if I've ever seen a tunnel that color, but it does look nice. Also, the #5 teal boat looks good, too.

JD

Good looking boats Jerry, this is going to be a blast!

How consistant are they? do they all seem to perform on even keel?

~James

So what do you need to do to get a team going?

How many on a team? Are all team members running one of the TS2 tunnels?

Who are the IMPBA teams?

When will these boats be racing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry Dunlap said:
Tested the 5 TS2s that will be used at both the NAMBA Natsand IMPBA Internats today.  O.S. Max powered, X440 prop, O'Donnel 55% Boat Fuel, and Futaba radio.  Each engine now has three tanks of run time and each run was 7 - 8 minutes. 
Hope to get in more break-in tomorrow.  Room for one more team at the IMPBA Internats and five teams at the NAMBA Nats.

JD

102586[/snapback]

I really think that racing one of these in a team would be great fun and would love to be a part of a this event. I don't know enough people in my area that will be attending the Internats to put together the last team. My son Alec and I will be going and the Coopers are going. Might could get Lynn Cooper and Alec to join in.

Any one wana put a team together?

Alan....

The TS2 Team Challenge races are scheduled to be held during the first part of both national events. The teams are comprised of four racers. Each racer runs one 5 minute enduro and the team with the most laps after four rounds is the team champion.

The TS2 Individual Challenge will be held the final day of both events. The winners of the five most popular classes at the NAMBA Nats and the U.S. 1 winners in the five biggest classes at IMPBA will participate at Jackson.

JD

ok.....another question of different content.

will we get a chance to run them before the actual enduro starts? to get a feel for how long they run and get a needle setting?

~James

re: get a chance to run them before the enduro starts

If time allows, we'd like to give the teams an opportunity to run one of the boats.

I am attempting to set them up so they all handle and perform alike.

JD

Jerry,

We are looking forward to seeing your new boats in Jackson. Your boat should draw a lot of new boaters into the sport. My first boat was a wooden Hot Shot 3.5cc Tunnel Boat.

Great job!

-Carl,

Hi Jerry,

The 6-X-440's just got Express Mailed to you. HAVE FUN!!! :D :D :D

Thanks For The Order,

Mark Sholund

Hi Jerry,

What day already is available in tower hobbies, many friends already want one and for that reason I ask to you.

There only they have three colors and here samples more, are going to be available.

Gatt.

Gattorno said:
Hi Jerry,
    What day already is available in tower hobbies, many friends already want one and for that reason I ask to you.

There only they have three colors and here samples more, are going to be available.

Gatt.

102642[/snapback]

White, red, yellow and orange will be available. No plans to do others at this time.

What color is everybodys favorite?

Rw

To Carl and All Lynx owners,

If I see this beautiful line up of TS2 boats, come and get a nice couple of Lynxes together, line em up and make a contest. Swap the radio sets and drive eachothers boats.

Ronald.

Hi Russ Williamson,

Yellow color and orange, but already I want it to buy and this in Back Order, how it is hopeless to hope.

Gatt.

HEY JD , WE HAVE THE TWO BOATS READY TO RUN THIS WEEKEND , THEY ARE ENTERERD IN THE MOD CLASS AT THE NATS . TALKED TO MY MAIN MAN , HE SAYS HE WOULD BE GLAD TO RUN THE OTHER BOAT , WE ARE READY . SEE YA . O YES THIS WILL BE WITH THE NEW ENGINES , THAT EVERY ONE IS SO ANXIOUS TO SEE . THIS WILL BE THERE DEBUE ??? BOATS AND ENGINES . :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back