Top Speed2 Challenge Racing Returns

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: THERE DUBUE

Actually it would be "their debut :) ."

Just returned from running the boats a second time. Want to know the biggest challenge testing 6 boats? Well, even if you don't I'm going to tell you. It's cleaning up 6 boats and engines after you're done.

JD

Well it is a good thing your retired. Plenty of time to play with toy boats or should it be clean toy boats. :D

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Just know that your efforts are appreciated Jerry. Kudos for going the extra mile...again.

Jerry, it looks like Phil is kind of shy but the wants to drive one! He'll drive anything and have a blast with it.

So, who have you got on the teams so far? Maybe match them up by district or area.

re: So who have you got on the teams so far?

For the IMPBA Internats TS2 Team Challenge we have the following five teams:

Team Skull - Mike Z and his crew

Team B.S.R. - James Clegg and team

Rowdy Boys - Carl V. and company

District 5 Rebels - Bill Zuber's gang

Team Crapshooter - Harry Gerhart and rigger racers

I will accept other teams as alternates if one of the above teams has to withdraw.

JD

Jerry Dunlap said:
re:  So who have you got on the teams so far?
For the IMPBA Internats TS2 Team Challenge we have the following five teams:

Team Skull - Mike Z and his crew

Team B.S.R. - James Clegg and team

Rowdy Boys - Carl V. and company

District 5 Rebels - Bill Zuber's gang

Team Crapshooter - Harry Gerhart and rigger racers

I will accept other teams as alternates if one of the above teams has to withdraw.

JD

102981[/snapback]

Hea.. JD.. just thought of this.. i hope that the boats survive the Namba nats to make the IMPBA show.. do you have a back up plan for this....hehehehe. How about another full set of 6 boats for back up... heck.. its just more test time...heheheh

We want the Yellow boat.. know why.. cuz yellow is cool when you are the fastest team at the pond.... let the trash talk start..

Grim.. TEAM SKULL ROCKS

re: back up plan

I will be spending three days in Champaign, IL between the NAMBA Nats and the IMPBA Internats. That should provide an opportunity, hopefully not needed, to cure any "racing rash" that might occur in NH.

Each of the teams will race different TS2 each round. We'll start Team Skull off with a yellow TS2 in round one. Any other of the five teams have a round one color request?

JD

The District 5 Rebels will race the teal(#5 boat) boat in Round 1. That leaves the light brown(#1 boat) and red(#2) boat still available for either the Rowdy Boys or Team Crapshooter in Round 1.

JD

Russ Williamson said:
White, red, yellow and orange will be available. No plans to do others at this time.
What color is everybodys favorite?
Those are good base colors. Perhaps you should offer optional decal sets in a variety of additonal colors to allow people to make their yellow boat different from the yellow boat another club member happened to order.

Re: Optional Decals Sets

Just an observation from someone's whose been around model boating for 40 years - probably less than 50% of those purchasing the TS2 will take the time to apply all the decals.

Also, the TS2 can be detailed using MonoKote Trim Sheets.

JD

Been kicking around buying another tunnel and I like the looks and the price of the TS2 so I went ahead and ordered one from Tower today. I used Tower's ad number 010NB to receive an additional $20.00 off ... $79.99 now you can't beat that!!

Dusty :D

You are right Dusty, can't beat that price so I ordered one also especialy when you get all the fittings, fuel tank etc. :)

keith

Back