Toledo fun over

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many feet in between LIFT OFF and LANDING????

Comm on guess?

Really it wasnt the drivers error.

hehe shure NT it wasn't the driver we believe you really we do! j/k there were a lot of nice aerobatics with all that wind and i second that comment about better weather and more ppl!

Missy had her hands on a radio for the first time and did pretty well, it looks like Wade might have to do some more boat shopping now!
Well my wife (Missy) finally confessed to me that she really liked driving that boat at the fun run! ;D I borrowed that yellow boat that is in the pic of "wade's fleet" that CY posted from a friend of mine so she would have a slower boat to drive. She had never driven a RC boat before that. I think she did great.

So it looks like I am going to have to build her a boat this winter!! Oh darn!! :p

now we just gotta get christy's hands on the tx for a couple laps see how she likes it.... I think she's afraid of breaking it ;) plus she mentioned something about boys and thier toys.... ;) :) ;D

Hey I figured it all out here.

I was SHOWING OFF TO THEM GUYS WITH THE PLANEs.

See I DIDNT NEED WINGS TO FLY. Landing wasnt the greatest.

and people asked me why the electronics were so wett. YOU TELL ME. ;D ;D ;D

Mark, that HEAD ON PIC, IS AWESOME SHOT.

NT

now we just gotta get christy's hands on the tx for a couple laps see how she likes it.... I think she's afraid of breaking it ;) plus she mentioned something about boys and thier toys.... ;) :) ;D
Missy was afraid of breaking the boat as well, but I told her that she couldn't do any worse than the owner the 1st time he drove it. He ran it 4ft up on the beach & didn't know how to shut the engine down (I forgot to tell him how before I launched it for him : :) ) besides, your boat isn't that fast, so she shouldn't worry about it. Maybe next summer when we get together we can convince her to take the control.

i think she saw some of the problems i was having and that kinda scared her off.... course i did tell her she couldn't do any worse than mom hitting the sunken dock and launching it... still supprised nothing borke on that one! pulled the radio board out last night and found that the steering servo was hitting a screw... kinda solves the mystery of the not turning left thing

BOATS have a LEFT TURNING????

HUH, Must be special boats.

Well got a new boat on order today.

Another INSANE, But a CAT.

I dont want to switch as i love nitro, But People with gas, have to say its SO MUCH Easier and cheeper to play.

NT

how about not just one but twins.... i mean if you really don't wanna switch

-nother baw post

Hey guys, those are some awesome pics. Those belong in a mag. Thanks for postin em.

thanxs... that is an awesome action sequence that OB got... wish i had thought of using the movie feature on my camera a few tiems that day.. sigh oh well.

- i can see it now... intlwaters the quarterly Mag!.... Hey TOM! ;D

Cy, I had a guy ask me about the kayak we used for a reteive. What kind is it and where can a guy find one like that? That was a slick setup for a guy to run by himself

Thanks Len~

btw, when I run I go down to the river, I go out at Mary Jane Thurston by grand rapids. I have a 17 bassboat I run off of, it's a very slick setup. Will handle several boats and a couple guys no problem. Went out and ran today as a matter of fact :D might be the last decent day we have.

Juice,

Send me your email.. I'll shoot ya some vid of the black juice running...

Mark...

22 ft poontoon boat works well for me.

and i didnt have the pleasure of using the kyak.

NT

I liked that kayak as well. the only time I had a problem with it was when I retrieved my dragonfly, & mike's (if I remember right) SG rigger. With those 2 long boat balanced on it, I hardly had any room to paddle. :- But all in all that was defiantly the way to go. ;D

RAD- i spent about 225 for mine boat paddles skirt and all. I got it out west though... there used to be a place on plainfield just before 5 mile on the right if you were coming from 96 that sold them... pretty good guys, got lots of equipment from there. if your going to get one, get one like the one that was at toledo, not like the cheep ones you see in meijers.... those will tip for shure when you go to grab a boat! even a openwater would do for ya if you can't find a good white water, but the open water ones are a lot longer, but they are also set up to carry more.

Back