Toledo fun over

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ok enough pics of boats on stands let's see some wet pics! for the first one i owe this guy one... he walked arround the pond and rescued my boat out of the weeds across the way I think his name was ken

View attachment 868

sorry juice, only running pic of your tunnel i got thot i could tell what it was :(

seriously though it was very fun to watch the plane doing acrobatics, just kinda felt compelled to watch... too bad this one did't go out woulda liked to see it

View attachment 876

I know i said i didn't want any after pics.... but i did get one..... i guess it's not that bad the other mis bud hit the kyack and cracked teh left sponsoon i think ron was in the kyack.... all in all it was totally funn. you guys shoulda tried the other pond, it even got warmer!!! and ron, got a nice flip driving my boat. too bad the hh didn't keep running. there were a bunch of boats that came and went in between that i didn't get a chance to shoot, woulda really liked a shot of that cracker box in action, but all in all it was great. definantly have to be closer next year but still can't wait to do it again. Thanks for all your help and advice, I will definantly be more prepared next time... gonna get 2 new 12 packs of batteries just in case!!! :-[ ;D

-=Cy

p.s. i do have some doubles of some boats and some pre run pics, only posted one of each though. if you see a pic you want from me send me an IM with your e-mail.... if you want it uncropped let me know too i'll be happy to send them too you.

View attachment 879

Thank you Dale! We didn't mention the cold either and I didn't say anything about getting big time lost coming home. I tried a "Shortcut" from I-75 over to I-23 and ended up somewhere in a town that wasn't even on the map!
hehe i got on us 20 twords indiana stopped to fuel up and got some bad gass every time i down shifted and went to pass it would sputter like a mutter ;) but all and all had a good day

Back