To Those Who I've come to Know

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

!I wish a very merry Christmas season to all those whom I've come to know: Mike, Preston, Don, Andy, Bill Bigelow, John & Family, Kently, Frank, Mike, Allan, Gary & Sharon, Bill Rod G. And the 5+crumsnatchers, Nikko, Mark and many many others.

warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year with many returns

!I wish a very merry Christmas season to all those whom I've come to know: Mike, Preston, Don, Andy, Bill Bigelow, John & Family, Kently, Frank, Mike, Allan, Gary & Sharon, Bill Rod G. And the 5+crumsnatchers, Nikko, Mark and many many others.

warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year with many returns
Merry Christmas to you Kevin, and to all other IW members, and their families. Richard D

Hey Kevin. Merry XMAS,and a Happy New Year.. From your friends of the NORTH :rolleyes: Nikos

Last edited by a moderator:
Same Merry Christmas to you Kev! and Everyone else too!

I was @ the SeaHawks/Chargers game yesterday an GAWD! I have Never heard anything as loud as the SeaHawks fans are.

I think they could rival a Space Shuttle launch,, unbelievable!

Have a good one, Jerry

Kevin,

Thanks and many and best wishes for you and the family as well. First Christmas with my new grandson (6 months) and it has been a blast. Keeps things in perspective for sure.

John & family

Latest posts

Back