To Paul Pachmayer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JfromJAGs

Dear Paul,

thanks for the honor to appear on your blog almost exclusivly. You really seam to follow my footsteps. Good to know at least someone reads my posts.

Paul, but do you remember our bet? (See: http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...18499&st=90 ).

Paul Pachmayer said:
Well Joerg your stuck on the idea that if a person can use 200 amps they will, I have not found this to be the case but like I said before I DO understand it.
JfromJAGs said:
Well, time will tell if I'm stuck with the idea of "200A+ is possible, so people will use it", or you're stuck with the idea that "although 200A are possible, people will NOT use it". ...

Paul, we'll see what happens during the year. Either me or you will be corrected. I bet a box of beer it's you.
Paul Pachmayer said:
I'll take that bet Joerg. I'm hoping for some "really good" German beer.
I would think after someone running a 47" P mono, using a Neu 1527 on 4s2p, burning a Hydra 240A controller, you need to addmit, that I won that box of beer. I'm sure your buddy Darin can tell you details, but this guy definitely ran 200A+. His only problem was he did'nt use the Schulze 40.160 with good water cooling I said it would take.

Please email me, so I can send you my postal address. I would like to have a box of "Paulaner Hefe Wiezen". Dark, please.

Best regards,

Joerg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Paul,thanks for the honor to appear on your blog almost exclusivly. You really seam to follow my footsteps. Good to know at least someone reads my posts.

Paul, but do you remember our bet? (See: http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...18499&st=90 ).

Paul Pachmayer said:
Well Joerg your stuck on the idea that if a person can use 200 amps they will, I have not found this to be the case but like I said before I DO understand it.
JfromJAGs said:
Well, time will tell if I'm stuck with the idea of "200A+ is possible, so people will use it", or you're stuck with the idea that "although 200A are possible, people will NOT use it". ...

Paul, we'll see what happens during the year. Either me or you will be corrected. I bet a box of beer it's you.
Paul Pachmayer said:
I'll take that bet Joerg. I'm hoping for some "really good" German beer.
I would think after someone running a 47" P mono, using a Neu 1527 on 4s2p, burning a Hydra 240A controller, you need to addmit, that I won that box of beer. I'm sure your buddy Darin can tell you details, but this guy definitely ran 200A+. His only problem was he did'nt use the Schulze 40.160 with good water cooling I said it would take.

Please email me, so I can send you my postal address. I would like to have a box of "Paulaner Hefe Wiezen". Dark, please.

Best regards,

Joerg
If you ever see them , enjoy one for me Joerg. Cant wait to see how many other words will be eaten as time goes on. ;)

Hi Joerg,

thanks for the honor to appear on your blog almost exclusivly. You really seam to follow my footsteps. Good to know at least someone reads my posts.
Your welcome, I do read what you type I just don't agree with 90% of it.
Paul, but do you remember our bet?
Yes, I do remember and thanks for reminding me.

The problem here is the setup didn't work. Even if the guy had used a 40/160 it wouldn't have worked. I talked with the guys that were there and the boat was not running well and I belive the idea has been given up on. But good try Joerg, looks like I'm one up on ya though because the fantasy setup was a no go. Actually a Super V 27 beat it and took the class, go figure. So I'll let the bet ride for now, maybe someone will do it but don't hold your breath waiting for it.

Paul.

More crap... intlwaters is not your personal ***** board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back