PDY tool box order for Hobart - Houston we have a problem!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well here it is Saturday Sept. 1st. and I still have not received my PDY tool box order that is supposed to go with me to Hobart. I have made numerous phone calls, all no answer and messages not returned. The e-mails have also gone unanswered and of course they have my money already.

This is not good.

I didn't think twice about it when I sent in my order as the two previous ones were filled in a week, it's been almost twice that now. While I'm not yet thinking I won't get them, this really screws up delivering them at Hobart. I already told Stu I will still honor my commitment of donating 2 of them as raffle prizes but it will be as gift certificates and only for those living in the continental U.S. because of shipping. Allan Yuen I know you are in Canada and wanted one, maybe once they arrive I can send it to our friend Al Hobbs when I get back and you two can cross paths? The bad part is I'm betting they show up right after I leave for Hobart and the pet sitter will get stuck with hauling in 16 pit boxes when she comes to check on the house and feed the cats (we haven't told her yet, guess her tip just got bigger). So here's the deal- below is the list of people who were getting theirs at Hobart and I'm going to ask for some assistance on shipping them if you still want one. I'm not requiring it as this was not part of the original plan, just hoping for some help as now with having to ship them and the ones I promised as raffle prizes I'm going to lose out big time. I don't buy these to make money (you definitely won't get rich selling them) but rather what I do clear covers the ones I donate as raffle prizes.

Needless to say this is a bit of a bummer and not how I wanted to start off my Hobart trip.

For those who committed and were getting them at Hobart, if you want to cancel I understand but hope most don't and I get out of this without losing my shirt in the process. As it stands I have no idea how badly shipping these is going to hit me but I know it will not be good to the bottom line.

Hobart raffle prizes- grey/black & green/black

Allan Yuen- orange/black

Ray Sametz- blue/black

Dave Roach- grey/black

Jeff Schindler- orange/black & blue/black

Garry Geiselman- blue/black

Brad Christy- green/black

There are a couple of people not on this list who are D12 guys getting the other boxes that made up the order of 16. Don't worry guys you're not deleted from the original list in the other thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I ordered mine it took 10 days before I got a email saying it was shipped...it might still happen in time

Well after a week in Hobart I come home and still have no pit boxes. No returned phones calls, no response to my emails, nothing but they've got my MONEY! Needless to say I'm getting a bit wound up over this crap, Norm does the offer still stand for you and your pals to pay a visit to Clearwater? :angry:

Don,

I went to their website and called some of their dealers. Most all of them are out of stock and have not seen PDY boxes in a year or more. Not looking good..... :(

Found these two little tidbits on the "policies" page of their web site-

Order Acceptance Policy

Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. PDY Systems reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.

Shipping Policy

Shipping Time: Most orders will ship within 7 days. Orders may take up to 28 days to ship depending on our manufacturing production schedules but if an order is going to take longer than 10 days to ship we will attempt to contact you and offer cancelation and a full refund within 7 days from the date of order. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by PDY Systems or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.

well ain't that just special....... :angry:

Don, do you have a phone number or an email address we can ALL contact them to complain and drive them crazy?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

My 2 cents worth.

It looks like they use all the words and phrases to deny any responisbility. Then, of course, it is your responsibility to order in a timey fashion. You gotta love all of the teflon.

Al Hobbs

Id imagine its a home owners garage selling from China and ordering a few at a time........ Mine took about 2 weeks before I got a email saying it shipped. Then it was another 3 days worth the wait

It must be a fairly big company if Bass Pro Shops is selling them. I got mine at the Bass Pro shop in Dundee Michigan in August and they had a ton of them on the shelf

Nope. Still hoping that these guys are just waiting on the next batch from overseas. I've got a couple more weeks before the Paypal deadline to file dispute is up, going to hold out as long as possible as I'd much rather have the boxes than a refund.

Well guys I've given up and filed a claim with Paypal as the 45 day limit to do so was quickly approaching. About a dozen e-mails and phone calls have all gone unanswered since I placed the order. Dave Roach called me just a little while ago and told me he found one at Cabela's but the guy there told them they're discontinued as they can't get any more. My suggestion to those who wanted boxes would be to contact your nearest Cabela's and see if they have any. This truly sucks as they are really nice pit boxes. :(

Latest posts

Back