Tiger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

Thanks to all my friends that helped me deal with the loss of one of our Boxers. On Friday, my wife and I were force to make the decision to put our 7 1/2 year old Boxer to sleep. With some encouragement for Tom Elkins, I decided to race. You guys really helped me deal. Sure do miss my dog!

Thanks everyone, Nub

Last edited by a moderator:
Nub,

I feel your pain, we had to put down our 8 year old Norfolk Terrier

a few years ago and we still miss him. It does get better with time.

We found another dog that we love just as much.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

dammit nub, sorry to hear that. like mark, i've had to make that very hard decision myself :( . if it gets to that point, it is the best option for the dog, so they don't suffer, imho. good deal that your friends down there kept you occupied ;) . it was worth going racing, congrats on the twin win!!! you gonna come up for the wtc? or do i have to wait 'til the fall nats to see you again?

dammit nub, sorry to hear that. like mark, i've had to make that very hard decision myself :( . if it gets to that point, it is the best option for the dog, so they don't suffer, imho. good deal that your friends down there kept you occupied ;) . it was worth going racing, congrats on the twin win!!! you gonna come up for the wtc? or do i have to wait 'til the fall nats to see you again?
remember when i said you deserved this win for the shootout?? great job this weekend!! hope to see you at more of the races

Wow I am dog man myself and losing one is like losing one of the family.

Hang in there buddy.

Im very sorry for your loss Nub.........but im also very happy for your win at the shootout....it will never replace losing your dog, but maybe it eases the hurt a little, i hope....

Very sorry for your loss, Nub. We get so attached to our buddies, and miss them so much when they are no longer with us. Thanks again for taking the time for giving me the race report, of the Brandon race. Congrats again for your twin hydro victory. Dick D

Know how you feel. I like cats as well as dogs. Had to put a 16 year old cat to sleep a couple years ago. Had him since he was 2 weeks old. They do become part of the family.

This all happened so fast. Two weeks ago, Tiger seemed to be very healthy. Remember, this just happened, the day before Brandon. Makes me feel better to hear from all of you. Thanks! Nub

Back