Thunder tigre .18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

Just wondering how this engine is working out in the miss vegas Deuce.Going to maybe try and get some people in the area to run them stock at a private pond nearby next year with hopes that maybe they will move up to bigger stuff and play with us or just all race the same hull and motor for fun.

Looking at a stock class with no motor mods.Just changing the items that have been giving people problems.

I had the aqub and they were OK how does the TT compare in reliability and performance ??

they work,,,and they last a while.... thats all i will touch on the subject... basicaly question answered would be if everyone has to run the super tigre stock it will be good times....

i still to this day prefer the aqua... but thats just me i guess...

alden

Do you mean Super Tigre?.. TT does make a 18 but not in a marine that I know of.

Grim

Yes DUHH what was i thinking..Super tigre.I had a .60 airplane motor once but we all know these little marine motors take a beating and i would feel more comfortable recommending them if the had decent life in them .

I might be the guy on the hook if they are disposable...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just about a gallon of 50% through mine and is still just as strong as it was when it was new! It's a great engine :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Super tigre is a good motor just dont lean on it too much. Like any other motor, fun class with lotsa potential

Back