• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thunder Tiger Bandit RTR 3.5 Tunnel outfit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures say it all. Great setup for beginners, kids, or Sunday fun at the lake / pond. Has been setup and then playe dwith (not raced) twice. Not even broken in yet. Like new condition. Engine is smooth as silk and tons of compression. RTR means put batteries in TX and RX and fuel it up and go have fun. Radio is the factory Jaguar on 27Mhz, all radio gear is exactly what comes with it from the mfg. Works fine. Reliable and easy to tune Thunder Tiger 3.5 outboard. Prather 215 prop I think. These RTR sets sell new on ebay for $370. Need room for other stuff, this one is priced to move at $250. The engine by itself cost $200 on eBay right now so you get a complete 3.5 tunnel hull for $50. Buyer pays actual postage via USPS. Any questions ask. Post here if your going for first dibs, or PM me for Qs. Thanks for looking, Beasley

P.S. If you are a total beginner and need pit equipment I have a complete set of everything needed also in like new condition READY TO USE for an additional $70. New cost was $110.00. STARTER, FIELD BOX, POWER PANEL, GLOW IGNITER, FUEL PUMP, like new, no junk. NO 12V BATTERY INCLUDED. Shipping will be actual postage separate from the boat. I can send pics for the equipment if needed, just ask and tell me what you want to see.

Ron Shaw endorses this advertisement! lol

Camera Pics Aug 12 096.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 097.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 098.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 100.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 101.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 102.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 103.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 104.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 106.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 107.jpg

Camera Pics Aug 12 108.jpg