• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Looking for Thunder Tiger Bandit 3.5 tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Looking for a excellent condition or new Thunder Tiger Bandit 3.5 tunnel - with or without Outboard,

post to Australia

thanks

Shane

Hi Shane - not a Bandit but I have an excellent condition VS1 with Thunder Tiger 3.5 outboard that I could part with and it (and I) are already in Australia.

Hi Gary,
any pics mate ???, it doesn't have to be a Bandit, was just looking for a beginner boat for my Son to have some fun with

Hi Shane - I bought the boat on a bit of a whim from a bloke on Gumtree who was reducing his collection. It doesn't fit with my fleet of large 2 stroke boats which I use locally in a salt water estuary. I have never even purchased the nitro and other stuff I would need to start the motor which looks and feels like it has had very little use. You would probably have a better idea than me as to what it's worth - I just know my wife is sick of it as a decoration on our lounge room coffee table.
I just took a couple of quick pics for you.

100_1079.jpg100_1080.jpg100_1081.jpg100_1082.jpg

Shane - I appreciate the offer and that you are looking to get your boy into the hobby but at A$300 plus postage I am just losing too much on my whim purchase. If you feel you can go a bit higher please ring me on 0418 885 416 to discuss.

Hi Shane - let me know your postcode as I plan to do a "test" pack over the weekend and that, along with the destination postcode, will give me the approx details for an online shipping estimate from AusPost. When I know if the numbers work for me I will get straight back to you.

Sorry Shane I can't make the numbers work for me. Estimated postage cost from my part of regional Queensland to you in Hobart is riduculously high at $160 - even after I factored in taking the outboard off the hull and packing it in the box to reduce the overall parcel length. Best for you to look elsewhere.
Cheers
Gary

Shane, if you don’t mind doing some work, I might give you this one for free (if you pay shipping)
I know it is not what you asked for, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

Attachments

• A6D91A60-F7C5-461C-AE92-BE832E113FCE.jpeg
    A6D91A60-F7C5-461C-AE92-BE832E113FCE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • AA3621DE-DC7D-4E3D-A156-D742CD6DF9BD.jpeg
    AA3621DE-DC7D-4E3D-A156-D742CD6DF9BD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 54384159-BA96-4810-87DA-D6DE9A4B6C1A.jpeg
    54384159-BA96-4810-87DA-D6DE9A4B6C1A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 9F459608-2716-424F-A139-810C9DB16A73.jpeg
    9F459608-2716-424F-A139-810C9DB16A73.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
many thanks for the generous offer Jorn, but I'm only looking for a boat for my son, with minimal work, nice hull though mate

Sorry Shane I can't make the numbers work for me. Estimated postage cost from my part of regional Queensland to you in Hobart is riduculously high at $160 - even after I factored in taking the outboard off the hull and packing it in the box to reduce the overall parcel length. Best for you to look elsewhere.
Cheers
Gary
Thanks for checking Gary,
that postage cost seems very high for Aus post, it shouldn't be more than about $60-$70, I've sent a few boats to QLD that were about $50-$60, Aus post is going crazy

Last edited:
Shane, if you don’t mind doing some work, I might give you this one for free (if you pay shipping)
I know it is not what you asked for, but I wanted to mention it anyway.
Hello joern my name is mark by the way .I collect,restore & rebuild these older hulls & have got my kids into it aswell do you still have this hull.

Looking for a excellent condition or new Thunder Tiger Bandit 3.5 tunnel - with or without Outboard,

post to Australia

thanks

Shane

post to Australia

thanks

Shane
Hello Shane my name is mark I live in the us & don't know what shipping would be to Australia but I have a brand new 3.5 falcon thunder tiger I built that has never seen water .

Hi Mark,
I'm no longer looking now for a Thunder Tiger hull (it was the Bandit version), I have since bought several other tunnel hull kits, so no need for this one

thanks for offering though

Latest posts

Back