These FireFighters Are Awesome!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, I have no worries about this guy. I've bought several things form him on eBay and can't complain a bit. He has fast delivery and the CF always looks good. Search for graphite-elegance in the eBay search, it might be an underscore instead of a hyphen. If he ships Overseas, I don't know.

Tom, tell us about the Expo. I didn't make it Saturday and a good thing, my car took a crap Saturday night in the driveway fortunately. The battery died a quick death. :'(

you know... ive been thinking about a gas rigger.....

the expo.... well ive never ben to one before.... I found it to be a lot more fancy than I had expected.... when i was a kid i went to a couple model train shows and kinda expected that kinda of caliber.... i came dressed in shorts and a fishing t shirt (I picked it cause it did not have any holes in it)..... when I got there I was faced with Peter in his fancy suit and a bunch of well dressed customers asking me questions about the boat.... I was caught off guard to say the least.... I thought I was just doing a drop off of the boats.....

anyways.... yea the show was way cool..... if I only was rich.... personally I really liked these tiny 1/42 scale rc cars and some of the park flyers were cool as well..... just about every hobby was represented.... I was impressed. Not much boat stuff... Danvo traxxas and one or two other plastic boats were there... the supercharger guys rb innovations were right next to climate's booth and they were itching to put one on my nova rossi .21.... maybe someday...

21 Shootout Results.. Didn't know where to post them.. Feel free to move to appropriate spot.

Tunnel

Bill Wachler - Leecraft/CMB

Bob Kensil - Boat?/ MAC

Mono

Josh Wiet - Seaducer/MAC

Garrett Randall - Seaducer/Nova Rossi

Hydro

Ron Zaker, Jr. - Ninja/Nova Rossi

David Pruesse - Hawk/Nova Rossi..

Thanks,

Charley

Just like to say that I got to see the firefighter first hand this weekend. Tom seems to have a very solid boat (no pun intended Tom). He had some radio problems and one heat the boat took a wicked tumble, but survived "without a scratch". Tom was (self admitted) rusty behind the wheel, but when the boat ran, it seemed well behaved in both smooth water and in traffic. I didn't get to talk too much about the in's and out's of it, but he did a nice job pooling all of his sources to come up with the FF. If he prices this boat right, should be a good selling boat. Good Luck Tom.

Garrett Randall

Back