THE OFFICIAL 2013 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin I don't even know what to say except thank you and Merry Christmas from all of us

Boat racing people are unbelievable Thanks again Kevin or should I say Santa!

PM me your address. I was going to gift a JR-756 Transmitter and Receiver. It's not 2.4, but one of the best FM radios of it's time. I'll send that out so you have a radio for the other boat..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jay this community really is unbelievable

Merry Christmas to you and your family

PM is on its way

Kevin I don't even know what to say except thank you and Merry Christmas from all of us

Boat racing people are unbelievable Thanks again Kevin or should I say Santa!

PM me your address. I was going to gift a JR-756 Transmitter and Receiver. It's not 2.4, but one of the best FM radios of it's time. I'll send that out so you have a radio for the other boat..

i think i recognize that radio jay. good way to pay it foward ;) !!

and speaking of paying it foward, next up from me is an unbuilt zippkits A box crackerbox kit. this is the "gen 2" version, it has a slight v bottom & is not an impba legal cracker box. i bought this from steve ball, we both believed it was a ez vee kit as it was labeled as such. well, it was mislabeled....called joe to see about trading it for an ez vee kit. i'd pay shipping. he said don't worry about it, sent me the ez vee kit i wanted & told me to give it to someone that would use it. so, i'm just the middleman, joe really deserves ALL the credit ;) !! kinda big & heavy the receipient will need to pay shipping on this one.

I'd be interested in the Abox depending on shipping price!

jeff, depending on the weather, i'll get a shipping cost tomorrow. freezing rain & sleet here tonight & tomorrow, i can do snow, but ice is a little tricky.....should be warm enough tomorrow afternoon though. better yet, maybe we can trade for some vinyl? can you put a wrap on lexan, like a car body? it's actually a tunnel cowl (nemesis), but same material. i'll pm ya my phone #, & we can figure it out after i get a shipping cost.

and speaking of paying it foward, next up from me is an unbuilt zippkits A box crackerbox kit. this is the "gen 2" version, it has a slight v bottom & is not an impba legal cracker box. i bought this from steve ball, we both believed it was a ez vee kit as it was labeled as such. well, it was mislabeled....called joe to see about trading it for an ez vee kit. i'd pay shipping. he said don't worry about it, sent me the ez vee kit i wanted & told me to give it to someone that would use it. so, i'm just the middleman, joe really deserves ALL the credit ;) !! kinda big & heavy the receipient will need to pay shipping on this one.
jeff, depending on the weather, i'll get a shipping cost tomorrow. freezing rain & sleet here tonight & tomorrow, i can do snow, but ice is a little tricky.....should be warm enough tomorrow afternoon though. better yet, maybe we can trade for some vinyl? can you put a wrap on lexan, like a car body? it's actually a tunnel cowl (nemesis), but same material. i'll pm ya my phone #, & we can figure it out after i get a shipping cost.
Don't rush out to get a price!

Stay safe and get to it when you can.

I'm sure either way ill take it.

Doing a wrap would be no problem on a cowling.

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss things.

Happy holidays and thanks!

if you have the original box it should say the shipping weight on there and you can check shipping prices that way.

i'm not real sure, beau. i got it in a lot with some others. i'm guessing something like a miss vegas??

Don't rush out to get a price!

Stay safe and get to it when you can.

I'm sure either way ill take it.

Doing a wrap would be no problem on a cowling.

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss things.

Happy holidays and thanks!

if you have the original box it should say the shipping weight on there and you can check shipping prices that way.
don't worry, jeff i may be dumb, but i ain't stupid ;) ! i'd check on line by weight & size on the usps shipping site, but have found that it can be somewhat "inaccurate".

No worries look forward to talking with you more.

Thanks again and happy holidays to you and everyone else.

I still have a hitec aggressor radio Tx and Rx available that I posted earlier.

In great condition. Taker covers shipping.

I have a 21 aeromarine sprintcat I'd like to donate to the Christmas Giveaway. Everything you see is included except stand. Recipient pays shipping which is about $65 to US

21 cat 001.jpg21 cat 002.jpg21 cat 003.jpg21 cat 004.jpg

John,

Was working on boxing up the 2 boats today and my dog happened to knock a new flysky 2 channel radio off the bench into the box. I thought I would leave in in the box for you..

Kids Rule!!

Kevin
I am very proud to call you my freind ............

Rick Reisinger

. Jeff if you still have the hitec I would like it. I'll send a pm with my info.

. Jeff if you still have the hitec I would like it. I'll send a pm with my info.
Sounds good PM me and its your!Merry christmas!

Back