THE OFFICIAL 2013 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack I received the servos today. Thank you again for your generosity

we really appreciate it Merry Christmas to you and your family

John and the grandkids

Kevin I received the boats and the radio your "dog knock in" today. I cant tell you how excited the kids are.

Generosity like you have shown is very rare, I feel like we hit the Christmas lotto

Thank you very much. Merry Christmas to you, your family and all that chipped in parts to

make this special. Hope to meet you this summer at a race

John,

I talked to a friend of mine today and there is another package coming your way.

You can post who it came from and what it is when you get it.

Merry Christmas.

Kevin and Petey (my dog)

i have got a christmas giveaway tale to share. ya'll will have to wait until christmas for it though, can;t ll

et the cat outta the bag yet
default_wink.png
!

your's is AWESOME, john!! but mine is pretty neat too, just not qiute as cool as what kevin & jack did for the kids.

I have a few things to give

1 ops carb I think. I think it could be either a 21 or 40 size

2x .12 rotary carbs one is a picco the other I don't know

Ops side exhaust manifold and back plate
Anthony,

I will take the OPS carb. I acquired a .21 with a slide carb and it would be a nightmare to hook up. I'll send you a PM on shipping. Merry Christmas!

-Matt

Ok here's something different, an Altec Lansing satellite subwoofer system for your PC, laptop even your I-Pod. Anything that uses the common 3.5mm-1/8" stereo phone plug for an output can run this system. I had on my office PC and had planned on putting it in the shop but I found a great deal on a receiver and speakers for out there so I've decided to gift it. This thing kicks butt for how small it is (the satellites are a tic bigger than single Bose cubes) and is complete. Hook it up to your PC or other music source, plug it in to an AC outlet and you're ready to jam. I'll split cont. US shipping with whoever gets it but probably won't be able to ship until next week due to the shoulder surgery and that the wife's been bustin' out the wrapping all the Christmas gifts on her own so I'd like to give her a break before I ask her to pack it up for me since I can't.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back