THE OFFICIAL 2013 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here's something different, an Altec Lansing satellite subwoofer system for your PC, laptop even your I-Pod. Anything that uses the common 3.5mm-1/8" stereo phone plug for an output can run this system. I had on my office PC and had planned on putting it in the shop but I found a great deal on a receiver and speakers for out there so I've decided to gift it. This thing kicks butt for how small it is (the satellites are a tic bigger than single Bose cubes) and is complete. Hook it up to your PC or other music source, plug it in to an AC outlet and you're ready to jam. I'll split cont. US shipping with whoever gets it but probably won't be able to ship until next week due to the shoulder surgery and that the wife's been bustin' out the wrapping all the Christmas gifts on her own so I'd like to give her a break before I ask her to pack it up for me since I can't.
default_biggrin.png
I would love to have it Don - let me know.

Ok here's something different, an Altec Lansing satellite subwoofer system for your PC, laptop even your I-Pod. Anything that uses the common 3.5mm-1/8" stereo phone plug for an output can run this system. I had on my office PC and had planned on putting it in the shop but I found a great deal on a receiver and speakers for out there so I've decided to gift it. This thing kicks butt for how small it is (the satellites are a tic bigger than single Bose cubes) and is complete. Hook it up to your PC or other music source, plug it in to an AC outlet and you're ready to jam. I'll split cont. US shipping with whoever gets it but probably won't be able to ship until next week due to the shoulder surgery and that the wife's been bustin' out the wrapping all the Christmas gifts on her own so I'd like to give her a break before I ask her to pack it up for me since I can't.
default_biggrin.png
You got it Andy! I'll get with you on Thursday or Friday about shipping. Merry Christmas!

default_biggrin.png
You got it Andy! I'll get with you on Thursday or Friday about shipping. Merry Christmas!
Back at ya- no rush, know your kinda limited right now.

Andy

I have a pair of ML Boatworks 295 sponsons that are 80% built. Built right, no hack job $5 shipped in US gets them.

Jay I received the radio yesterday. Thank you for your generous gift It is truly appreciated

Merry Christmas to you and your family and thank you again

I have a pair of ML Boatworks 295 sponsons that are 80% built. Built right, no hack job $5 shipped in US gets them.
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM ~ I just aquired a 295 and would like to have a set of spair's
Rick R
They are your Rick. I'll send you a PM

Thank you Mr Tim

You have been Paid for pay-pal + a little more.......

Rick Reisinger:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: MERRY CHRISTMAS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM ~ I just aquired a 295 and would like to have a set of spair's Rick R
They are your Rick. I'll send you a PM
Thank you Mr Tim

You have been Paid for pay-pal + a little more.......

Rick Reisinger:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: MERRY CHRISTMAS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Merry Christmas to you also! You are more than welcome.

Guys keep in mind that just because tomorrow is Christmas day that it's no reason to stop gifting if you still have something you'd like give to away. We usually let this roll anyways so feel free to keep gifting, I'll keep this open 'til New Year's day if needed.
default_smile.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, time to take my next round of pain meds and go to bed.
default_biggrin.png

Merry Christmas Intlwaters family.. Crazy as it may seem,.. this has become a valued part of each day for me.. Thank you Tom,.. and all moderators, for keeping this a site that retains the values that it was built upon..

a couple weeks back, john schulteis had a .21 eagle clone rigger for sale. i contacted him about purchasing it for jr.'s christmas present. i asked john to give me about 1 week to be able to mail the $. he decided since it was a christmas present for my son, & he had not given anything on the giveaway thread, this was the time
default_ohmy.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
. he would only accept shipping charges in return. just 1 more story of how neat a community iw is & christmas spirit. thank you again, john. travis can't wait for a day warm enough to run it, he's a happy camper
default_wink.png
!!

John, I will be sending you a NEW IN THE BOX Aquacraft VS1 Tunnel for the second Grand son. Kids are the future of our hobby. Merry Christmas. Kevin
Mr Carlton would you be in the need for a K&B for that VS1? Just need an address. Just my way of giving back having just been a grateful recipient myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moparbarn jr I sent u a pm. That was an awesome story ur right. This community is so awesome. I hope u enjoy ur new boat. My grand kids were so excited about the boats yesterday. I hope everybody had an excellent Christmas and be safe as they new year closes

default_biggrin.png
Back at ya- no rush, know your kinda limited right now.

Andy
Package is on the way, the wife drove me up to FedEx depot today. P/m me your current e-mail address so I can forward you the FedEx info, should be there Sat. Don't worry about splitting the shipping, this one's on me. Merry Christmas!
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back