THE OFFICIAL 2013 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Tim. You gota love it when kids race and drive a great race. The look on their face is worth everything.

Kevin
So true Kevin.

My kids racing is by far the biggest thrill I have ever had in this great hobby, kids are our future just look at the smile on Jaime's face.

jamiekish.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More proof that they are the future, this is what my kids look like after a weekend of racing.

These pics were taking five minutes after we hit the road home.

Sorry for Hijacking the thread a little but it is Christmas.lol

Tim

2011-06-19 17.14.39.jpg

2011-06-19 17.14.28.jpg

I think its great what you did for those kids Kevin. See that's why I passed on that rigger , it should go to someone who represents the sport the way you do. I'm just getting started and wouldn't gave been able to do it justice but you will. I tip my hat to you sir.

I know a few of you out there have small engine lathes so I would like to gift 9 ea. 1/4X 1/4" square HSS tool bits. They have been ground and used before but none are "toast" length is 1.8" to 2.5" so can be re-ground.

Glenn

Kevin I am blown away and don't even know how to thank you

The kids will be so excited, I will make sure and explain how they got them so they can learn

about how to be so generous thank you again and Merry Christmas

I know a few of you out there have small engine lathes so I would like to gift 9 ea. 1/4X 1/4" square HSS tool bits. They have been ground and used before but none are "toast" length is 1.8" to 2.5" so can be re-ground.

Glenn
Hi Glenn, I would like the tool bits

Kevin/John, I'll cover the steering servos for the JAE and The VS1.

I just need a shipping address to send the servos to.

Jack

Jack thank you very much. I have never been a part of something this great

Merry Christmas to you and your family

I will PM address and again thank you

Next machine shop item is for a mill. Micro EDGE FINDER made in USA. for 3/8"collett. Or precision drill chuck.

John,

Was working on boxing up the 2 boats today and my dog happened to knock a new flysky 2 channel radio off the bench into the box. I thought I would leave in in the box for you..

Kids Rule!!

Kevin

Kevin I don't even know what to say except thank you and Merry Christmas from all of us

Boat racing people are unbelievable Thanks again Kevin or should I say Santa!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

If I can make a young person smile. It's worth it.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Kevin

John,

Was working on boxing up the 2 boats today and my dog happened to knock a new flysky 2 channel radio off the bench into the box. I thought I would leave in in the box for you..

Kids Rule!!

Kevin
I hate when that happens. :lol:

Back