THE OFFICIAL 2013 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Don Pinckert Daytona 60/90 rigger I have been trying to sell. There have not been any offers so it is my contribution to this great CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

Pictures here: http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=57493

All running hardware has been removed but the tank.

You pay the shipping and its your for free.

Dont know what the shipping will be from Norway to US, but estimated 50-60$

Only thing I demand is that the boat will be used and not end up on a shelf.
Could you get me an price for shipping to Colorado zip 80537

OK my favorite time of year, Last season I was gifted from Mike at ML Boat works, A 1/10th Scale 7931 hull, make Dominoes Pizza and 1979 Circus, for my Grandson, well I cannot get him to give 1 bit of hiolla about helping to build it, so I am paying it forward and re-gifting the ML Boatworks framing kit , I will need a little help to cover shipping 10-15 u.s, there's a few decals to make it the domino hull from mono jeff also., Merry Christmas..Corey.

OK my favorite time of year, Last season I was gifted from Mike at ML Boat works, A 1/10th Scale 7931 hull, make Dominoes Pizza and 1979 Circus, for my Grandson, well I cannot get him to give 1 bit of hiolla about helping to build it, so I am paying it forward and re-gifting the ML Boatworks framing kit , I will need a little help to cover shipping 10-15 u.s, there's a few decals to make it the domino hull from mono jeff also., Merry Christmas..Corey.
I'd love to have this kit. If it isn't spoken for, I'd gladly take it. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

I have a USED JAE 21 nitro with hdwe and prop needs a little TLC (paint) and a rudder servo.

Who ever gets it needs to pay shipping.

Merry Christmas

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Don Pinckert Daytona 60/90 rigger I have been trying to sell. There have not been any offers so it is my contribution to this great CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

You pay the shipping and it’s your for free.

Don’t know what the shipping will be from Norway to US, but estimated 50-60$

Hi Rudi,

I would like the Rigger as a part of histoy for me.

You have a pm with shipping info.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin

I would really like to have a rigger if it is still available

Just let me know what shipping is to Plymouth Indiana 46563 and how you want to get paid

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you

Kevin

I would really like to have a rigger if it is still available

Just let me know what shipping is to Plymouth Indiana 46563 and how you want to get paid

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you
Merry Christmas John. It is yours.

Please pm me your address. and I will send you a price for shipping.

Kevin

Wow I am new to this site and just getting back into RC racing with my grandkids

It is a really cool thing going on and I cant thank you enough

Merry Christmas to you and your family We will pretty it up and get it back on the water

Thanks again John

You pay the shipping and it’s your for free.

Don’t know what the shipping will be from Norway to US, but estimated 50-60$

Hi Rudi,

I would like the Rigger as a part of histoy for me.

You have a pm with shipping info.

Thanks,

Kevin
Its yours

I have not recieved any PM

Please resend

John,

I will be sending you a NEW IN THE BOX Aquacraft VS1 Tunnel for the second Grand son.

Kids are the future of our hobby.

Merry Christmas.

Kevin

John,

I will be sending you a NEW IN THE BOX Aquacraft VS1 Tunnel for the second Grand son.

Kids are the future

of our hobby.

Merry Christmas.

Kevin
Well done Mr.Sheren, you are a class act and an asset to our hobby.

Thank you Tim. You gota love it when kids race and drive a great race. The look on their face is worth everything.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back