The Evil Twin 90 SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great first national win Charlie! Congratulations! Thank you for keeping me in the loop. As you spoke to me prior to the finals....fast hydro....good job managing the race and keeping the eyes forward instead of rolled back in the socket!-he he...you know what I mean!

What a great prize instead of that winter Hawaiian vacation!

Talk to you later

Kyle

David the Brandon model boat club has been in a great relationship with the county and very vigilant to keep this lake site open . It takes a lot of personal contact from guys like John Otto , Gene Mongar and many others to keep this going . They are a very nice group of guys that I have had the pleasure of being associated with since 1984 .

Well Phil Thomas .. we did not let him win ! Great video Phil !!At least I didn't ha ha , the friggin turtles screwed my world up ! I was so looking forward to a deck to deck battle with my good buddy and super competitive compadre Charlie Siler ! Can't wait for the re- match man !! Let's not forget what it took to get to the finals in any class . Great times . Just like the old ABC sports axiom "The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat " .

Well Phil Thomas .. we did not let him win ! Great video Phil !!At least I didn't ha ha , the friggin turtles screwed my world up ! I was so looking forward to a deck to deck battle with my good buddy and super competitive compadre Charlie Siler ! Can't wait for the re- match man !! Let's not forget what it took to get to the finals in any class . Great times . Just like the old ABC sports axiom "The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat " .
Tom your so funny can’t wait for the next Battle Royal man! Nudgen bump-in and passing lol!!! Question is how jacked up we’re we all?

Everyone kept telling me to breathe deep not shallow lol

Back