The Evil Twin 90 SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your videos are showing a few Things.. ..
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_wink.png
keep at it....
Thanks Chuck you going to be at winter nationals in Florida?

Last edited by a moderator:
At the rate Hurricance's are going... Just want Florida to be safe..

ABC" Cleaver" prop quick corner but fair straight pull bit of drag right shoulder
default_blink.png
if rigger will jump dive on rough wave water risk ! I pefer use Octura props so can change more cup
default_cool.png
Can you change ABC " Cleaver" adjustable cup??
default_ph34r.png
Yes you can if the prop is pull good in the corners but falls off in the straits you can bring the corners of the tips in . Its totally the difference of running 75mph to 85 90+ just like that oooo magic lol

7373C1C7-32A6-4468-BBE8-AECCD3D11C98.jpeg

ABC" Cleaver" prop quick corner but fair straight pull bit of drag right shoulder
default_blink.png
if rigger will jump dive on rough wave water risk ! I pefer use Octura props so can change more cup
default_cool.png
default_ph34r.png
Yes you can if the prop is pull good in the corners but falls off in the straits you can bring the corners of the tips in . Its totally the difference of running 75mph to 85 90+ just like that oooo magic lol
Charles that is a good fix when the prop dose not load the eng enough. Nitro needs a load to burn if not it will fall flat when it unloads in the straits.

was running a prop after a race one night in Melbourne with Jerry. It was a prop he had in his box that was cast for him to set the mono record. stuck it on my 1.01 SGX and it was a dud would not load the eng worth a crap. Jerry bent the tips like you show and it lit right up. Took out a buoy with the boat it was so fast. Could not keep up with the boat. Was the end of the week end for me but it was worth it .................

default_blink.png
default_cool.png
default_ph34r.png
have done this a few times with prather props(mono's and SP40) for that extra little something and works well.have not tried it yet with a rigger.

Thanks to some super guys I pulled off my first championship race. Danny King Andy Brown thanks I couldnt do it without you guys.

2F63C312-7AC4-4F18-9C67-99E89FD3FCA9.jpeg

DC953B9F-A53C-4383-BC87-EB63993CF797.jpeg

38E0A10E-B18F-4FC7-878C-137572F7E906.jpeg

Charles Congrats on your Twin Championship.It was great to meet all the guys; great people. and Congrats to Brandon and Tampa Club.

Ed

IMG_0550.JPG

Thanks guys it was a exciting week and I managed to survive with miner damage and my modds work better than expected. Foley you a tuff guy to beat and if it wouldn’t been for that turtle it would have taken a bit to run you down lol!!!

Sorry I didn’t get a chance to do a speed lap everyone was expecting it . Most of the time it was running just 75 to 89 at 3/4 throttle with a needles flowed at 25 and the pipe out it should be 100+ at a 35 flow and the pipes in alittle. It was pretty aggressive already.

Spent the day at Busch gardens for my B-Day

Charlie,

Great win with the twin, and I hope you are enjoying the birthday weather down in Florida.

Enjoy,

Mark Sholund

Back