*** The 2012 Atlanta Model Boaters IMPBA Spring Nationals - Now Accepting Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1667 W/ lot of PITCH!!!!!, 2717s, 2916s, And 2267s

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 9 more days to enter the 2012 IMPBA Atlanta Spring Nationals!!! We have just added two additional classes to the roster for this year. - P-LIMITED RIGGER - P-LIMITED TUNNEL Only the following motors and speed controllers can be used in the Limited Classes: Proboat-PBr3310 motor. Proboat-Prb4017 motor. Aquacraft-AQUG7000 motor. Aquacraft-AQUG7001 motor. Aquacraft-AQUG7002 motor. Speed Controllers-PBR3309 (45 amps) Speed Controllers-PRB4018 (60 amps) Speed Controllers- AQUM7010(45 amps) Speed Controllers-AQUM7011(60 amps) For more information visit www.RCRacingEvents.com Thanks, Lamar Huff President Atlanta Model Boaters
How is the attendance shaping up and is there room in d hydro, f hydro, and twin? Thanks, Jeff Lutz

Only 9 more days to enter the 2012 IMPBA Atlanta Spring Nationals!!! We have just added two additional classes to the roster for this year. - P-LIMITED RIGGER - P-LIMITED TUNNEL Only the following motors and speed controllers can be used in the Limited Classes: Proboat-PBr3310 motor. Proboat-Prb4017 motor. Aquacraft-AQUG7000 motor. Aquacraft-AQUG7001 motor. Aquacraft-AQUG7002 motor. Speed Controllers-PBR3309 (45 amps) Speed Controllers-PRB4018 (60 amps) Speed Controllers- AQUM7010(45 amps) Speed Controllers-AQUM7011(60 amps) For more information visit www.RCRacingEvents.com Thanks, Lamar Huff President Atlanta Model Boaters
How is the attendance shaping up and is there room in d hydro, f hydro, and twin? Thanks, Jeff Lutz
. I forgot about checking the rc events schedule,looks like there is plenty of room.

Jeff,

Attendance is shaping up nicely (around 160 boats @ the moment). Going to be a nice size event w/o being so big that we have to bust tail for 12 hours a day to finish. Specifically for D Hydro, F Hydo, and Twin we are in good shape. Still room for more entires in all 3 classes as of this morning..

We would love to have you, go ahead and enter today! :)

Thanks,

Lamar

Hey Gang,

There are only 4 more days to get your entries in.

We currently have 49 drivers and 154 boats entered.

Thanks to all who have entered to date. We sincerely appreciate your support!!!

Please visit http://www.rcracingevents.com to enter or for more information.

Thanks,

Lamar

Just About that Time......... 10 - NITRO TWINS ENTERED!!! Yea Baby!!! .. SMOKE..... on the Water!!!!!! Sure would be Nice for those Southern Florida Boys to bring those 90 mph Twins UP!!!!!! ..... The Water WILL FLY............. Here Kitty Kitty!!!!!!

Just About that Time......... 10 - NITRO TWINS ENTERED!!! Yea Baby!!! .. SMOKE..... on the Water!!!!!! Sure would be Nice for those Southern Florida Boys to bring those 90 mph Twins UP!!!!!! ..... The Water WILL BE FLYING............. Here Kitty Kitty!!!!!!
Well Eric Canto says he cannot make it, so thats one less twin, who else is considering coming?

Missing;

Larry beals, elkins,elias, brett,foley,nub,sergio perez,albert,don Ferrette,stu Barr,buckshot,Tracy dolphin,bob Morton, jeff lutz and Doc Turner in Twin hydro. It's still a fast field with twins signed up in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Hey Gang,

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER THE EVENT.

We currently have 50 drivers and 156 boats entered.

Thanks to all who have entered to date. We sincerely appreciate your support!!!

Please visit http://www.rcracingevents.com to enter or for more information.

Thanks,

Lamar

Just About that Time......... 10 - NITRO TWINS ENTERED!!! Yea Baby!!! .. SMOKE..... on the Water!!!!!! Sure would be Nice for those Southern Florida Boys to bring those 90 mph Twins UP!!!!!! ..... The Water WILL FLY............. Here Kitty Kitty!!!!!!
Joe we would really like to join you guys, but with young kids still under the roof we are limited to the national races that we can attend..You can count us in October for the Fall Nats 2012..in the upcoming years i will be joining you guys for more fun..would like for someone to post pictures of the site

Joe we would really like to join you guys, but with young kids still under the roof we are limited to the national races that we can attend..You can count us in October for the Fall Nats 2012..in the upcoming years i will be joining you guys for more fun..would like for someone to post pictures of the site
Brett ..... ATLANTA is Some of the BEST RACING to be Had anywhere in the south/ southeast............ Lamar has a Excellent video of the Race Action that has been at the lake..... It is a FAST LAKE with FAST WATER. We have been there ever year since 1999... they use to race there 2 times a year...... Nitro/Gas or Electric... You better have your BIG PROP ON when you thrown in........... Wide Open Boat Racing... Just the way we like it.... B) B)

Brett, the Kids Never stop.... P.S. Then they bring you the Grand kids.... Pak them up and bring them along.... My 1st Grandchild stood up for the 1st time at 2002 Evansville Spring race..... She wanted to see the boats I Guess.... B)

guys if kids were stopping my wife and i from coming to the races ,we would never be going anywhere.

we just adopted another one who now is 16 mos. we got him at 7 weeks hes been to atlanta,huntsville,evansville,

and disney world already, bring them guys, they'll be one of us big guys before you know it. you have to make it enjoyable.

mark

guys if kids were stopping my wife and i from coming to the races ,we would never be going anywhere.

we just adopted another one who now is 16 mos. we got him at 7 weeks hes been to atlanta,huntsville,evansville,

and disney world already, bring them guys, they'll be one of us big guys before you know it. you have to make it enjoyable.

mark
That's right. If we can bring Harvey, you can bring anybody!

Gents,

The ATL pond is looking mighty fine!

We had a club workday yesterday to get everything ready for the event this weekend.

Thanks again for your support and I will see you all very soon...

Lamar

Rick u need a TWIN!!! its good for your new heart..LOL...Good luck to everyone!! keep them boats all in one piece..we will see most of you at the fall nats

Lamar thanks for posting that video..looks like a great site

Back