*** The 2012 Atlanta Model Boaters IMPBA Spring Nationals - Now Accepting Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you Florida Boys Coming to Atlanta Spring NATS??? or just going to stay home and run in your back yard????
Joe , you know I have the River Ranch deal or I would be there to do battle . Looks like a great venue , just can't make it , have been trying for years !!!! Bring the PAIN !!

2c0ok9.gif
i dont know River Ranch? Is it naked Women place?? But i do know ATLANTA Spring Nationals & you are going to miss a GOOD Time!!!!!!! the TWIN NITRO Hydros will be Breathing FIRE............ is your gun Shooting BLANKS?? i dont hear it??
HA !!!

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?245834-Official-River-Ranch-11-2012-Info-thread&highlight=river+ranch

Chris,

Glad you are going to be there. Jeff has some trouble throwing in the twin sometime.

Well the BIg BOATS..... You can do that AnyTime Tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next Stop is ATLANTA Spring Nats....... Here Kitty Kitty..... You Florida Boys... Tune those Twins and Sign Up if you got anything???

The Lake will be THICK with ROADRUNNER TWINS!!!!!!!!!! Come get you some......

It's going to be interesting. 4 RR 101's in the same pond. Speed and more speed.

Wow, only one boat left at the end of the race! That's not a real race, just survival of the last boat running.

Wow, only one boat left at the end of the race! That's not a real race, just survival of the last boat running.
Regardless of how many boats finish any race when you come across the finish line in 1st place a win is a win. ;-)

Not sure What you consider a race................but that was one of the better ones. Anytime you have a fight to the fininsh....You have good race.

Back