*** The 2012 Atlanta Model Boaters IMPBA Spring Nationals - Now Accepting Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And never confuse a NY italian with a Jersey Italian. Especially if it's a Brooklyn boy.

th_italiansmileyguy.gif

th_SmileyseatingItaliantiny.gif

And never confuse a NY italian with a Jersey Italian. Especially if it's a Brooklyn boy.
HOW U DOI'N B)
Still looking for good Italian Bread in Virginia. And I don't mean Wonder Bread with Sesame seeds on it. :lol:
you and me both,only get good simolina bread when i get up to the noth east. :( ps,where are you in VA? i will keep my eyes and nose open,up there with the truck all the time.mikie.

All you Florida Boys Coming to Atlanta Spring NATS??? or just going to stay home and run in your back yard????
Joe some of us will be at Hobart this year..All of us will be at the Fall Nats in S.C. 2012...Can some one post a picture of the lake site and parkingarea for the Atlanta race...i would like to get an idea of RV parking

HOW U DOI'N B)
Still looking for good Italian Bread in Virginia. And I don't mean Wonder Bread with Sesame seeds on it. :lol:
you and me both,only get good simolina bread when i get up to the noth east. :( ps,where are you in VA? i will keep my eyes and nose open,up there with the truck all the time.mikie.
chilli's up here by me mike, about 30 miles east of I-81.

All you Florida Boys Coming to Atlanta Spring NATS??? or just going to stay home and run in your back yard????
Joe some of us will be at Hobart this year..All of us will be at the Fall Nats in S.C. 2012...Can some one post a picture of the lake site and parkingarea for the Atlanta race...i would like to get an idea of RV parking
Brett;

Parking is a little tight for RV's at the Atlanta pond,,, But since you have the golf cart & 4-wheeler, There is a REAL nice spot to park.

While Chris & I still had ours,, we parked in this spot,, and it was great. I have only seen one other person park there,,, and even if he show up,, there should be enough room for two.

Brett even when Atlanta packed in 325 plus boats parking for RV No Problem... Last year with 150-160 boats. PLENTY of Parking for Everyone.......

Can't be there for the Atlanta race it is my wifes and I 6 year anniversary that weekend

Sorry guys.BUT I am going to Hobart "thats for sure"...

Hey Gang,

52 days until the green flag drops in ATL!!!

We currently have 30 drivers and 109 boats entered.

A few of the Nitro classes are nearing the original allotment for spaces. When that happens, I will be taking slots from some of the slower selling classes to make room for additional entries in the faster selling classes.

Please visit http://www.rcracingevents.com for more information.

Thanks,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
A Fast TWIN eagle has awaken from sleeping to come join the fray in April!

Joe , you know I have the River Ranch deal or I would be there to do battle . Looks like a great venue , just can't make it , have been trying for years !!!! Bring the PAIN !!

2c0ok9.gif

Joe , you know I have the River Ranch deal or I would be there to do battle . Looks like a great venue , just can't make it , have been trying for years !!!! Bring the PAIN !!

2c0ok9.gif
i dont know River Ranch? Is it naked Women place?? But i do know ATLANTA Spring Nationals & you are going to miss a GOOD Time!!!!!!! the TWIN NITRO Hydros will be Breathing FIRE............ is your gun Shooting BLANKS?? i dont hear it??

Back