*** The 2012 Atlanta Model Boaters IMPBA Spring Nationals - Now Accepting Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say flip a coin and have a beer to get the bad taste out of your mouth.

More Like War Dance and have a Few Beers.............UNless you are Duck...............!!!!
You don't drink Charles so you go home with a bad taste in your mouth.

Jose............Oh You are so Wrong....!!!! Dark & Stormy!!! But I was referring to the weather forecast for this weekend.

WarDance..........Or..........Duck Racing....!!!

I say flip a coin and have a beer to get the bad taste out of your mouth.

More Like War Dance and have a Few Beers.............UNless you are Duck...............!!!!
You don't drink Charles so you go home with a bad taste in your mouth.

Jose............Oh You are so Wrong....!!!! Dark & Stormy!!! But I was referring to the weather forecast for this weekend.

WarDance..........Or..........Duck Racing....!!!
I say war. Hope the weather holds.

I think it's cool that twin hulls, have this rivalry going. I remember the old days, nothing was mentioned except for Magazine ads, but everyone knew Gators owned NAMBA & Crapshooters dominated the IMPBA. Lots of twin hulls to choose from now a days.

Dont let BIG RED Blow water in your face ?? I bent up a set of props for it yesterday!! It will run ... Question is... Will he Squeeze it down the back stretch??

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont let BIG RED Blow water in your face ?? I bent up a set of props for it yesterday!! It will run ... Question is... Will he Squeeze it down the back stretch??

I have a strange feeling that a multi colored Mallard will be kick all our Arse in the back Stretch...........All Weekend :( :wacko: <_<

I have a strange feeling that a multi colored Mallard will be kickin all our Arse in the back Stretch...........All Weekend :( :wacko: <_<
Shutup!!!!!

Oh.........H$LL No..............My Soap Box. Beside you nor I can control "Mother Nature!" ;)

guys if kids were stopping my wife and i from coming to the races ,we would never be going anywhere.

we just adopted another one who now is 16 mos. we got him at 7 weeks hes been to atlanta,huntsville,evansville,

and disney world already, bring them guys, they'll be one of us big guys before you know it. you have to make it enjoyable.

mark
That's right. If we can bring Harvey, you can bring anybody!
Jose,just saw your post.You didn't know that I am toilet trained and play well with other children!I don't know How I remain sane with this gang.Harvey

guys if kids were stopping my wife and i from coming to the races ,we would never be going anywhere.

we just adopted another one who now is 16 mos. we got him at 7 weeks hes been to atlanta,huntsville,evansville,

and disney world already, bring them guys, they'll be one of us big guys before you know it. you have to make it enjoyable.

mark
That's right. If we can bring Harvey, you can bring anybody!
Jose,just saw your post.You didn't know that I am toilet trained and play well with other children!I don't know How I remain sane with this gang.Harvey
We will bring plenty Gerber. Do you like Tapioca for desert.

The Crown vs the Final Winner of the Atlanta Twin Award.... WINNER TAKES ALL........ If I get out of Atlanta with the Crown maybe Stu & I can have a HAIR MATCH In Charleston SC in the Fall......

Latest posts

Back