*** The 2012 Atlanta Model Boaters IMPBA Spring Nationals - Now Accepting Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is about time to Tune the Boats for Atlanta Spring Nationals................ :D :D My battery chargers are already hummmming.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is about time to Tune the Boats for Atlanta Spring Nationals................ :D :D My battery chargers are already hummmming.
You build an FE over the Winter?????????.......... :eek: Joe Warren with an FE........lets see.......nope probably only happen if the lipos smelled like nitro during discharge!!!!.... ;) Good luck in Atlanta.

You build an FE over the Winter?????????.......... :eek: Joe Warren with an FE........lets see.......nope probably only happen if the lipos smelled like nitro during discharge!!!!.... ;) Good luck in Atlanta.
Great idea Ron Lipos that smell like Nitro While Cooking!!!!!!! You know what they say. It aint a Real Boat unless it has 2 Engines, 2 Pipes, 2 Props!!!!!!!!

Great idea Ron Lipos that smell like Nitro While Cooking!!!!!!! You know what they say. It aint a Real Boat unless it has 2 Engines, 2 Pipes, 2 Props!!!!!!!!
How did I know that would be your answer!!!! Good luck in Hotlanta....... ;)

WE plan to blow the pine tree pollen out of the trees while there.
Hahaha..... If any pine bark falls to the ground, gather it up for a donation to Atwell Racing. They think North Fla pine is best for smoking so maybe a little Hotlanta Georgia pine will change their mind!!!!!............ :eek:

Hey Gang,

There are only 16 more days to get your entries in.

We currently have 43 drivers and 142 boats entered.

Please visit http://www.rcracingevents.com for more information.

Thanks,

Lamar

This wiley coyote is ready to slip past some of the lake patrol. (BEEP BEEP!) :)

Talk is CHEAP!!!!!!!! Better Tune it UP!! You will need it. Here is Just a few of the Twins that will be in the water ZOOMING around ......... Warren Rs101`s, Almirola Rs101`s, Ortiz Rs101`s, Bullard Rs101`s, Turner Rs101`s, Canto Rs101`s, Conde Rs 101`s, Simmons Rs101`s, Here Kitty Kitty!!!!!

Should be alot of Fun!!!!!!!!! I like being the odd one in the bunch. I hoping for great weather.

we will get back to you on that one..... and see if you feel the same in a few weeks?? Beep Beep

Only 9 more days to enter the 2012 IMPBA Atlanta Spring Nationals!!!

We have just added two additional classes to the roster for this year.

- P-LIMITED RIGGER

- P-LIMITED TUNNEL

Only the following motors and speed controllers can be used in the Limited Classes:

Proboat-PBr3310 motor.

Proboat-Prb4017 motor.

Aquacraft-AQUG7000 motor.

Aquacraft-AQUG7001 motor.

Aquacraft-AQUG7002 motor.

Speed Controllers-PBR3309 (45 amps)

Speed Controllers-PRB4018 (60 amps)

Speed Controllers- AQUM7010(45 amps)

Speed Controllers-AQUM7011(60 amps)

For more information visit www.RCRacingEvents.com

Thanks,

Lamar Huff