Test lake

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Poole ModVP

A friend has invited me to run my boat at the lake on his property. Powerlines go over the middle of the lake. Anyone ever experience any ill control problems from powerlines? I am on 75mhz radios. I plan to test it there this coming week. Thanks.

Mark

A friend has invited me to run my boat at the lake on his property. Powerlines go over the middle of the lake. Anyone ever experience any ill control problems from powerlines? I am on 75mhz radios. I plan to test it there this coming week. Thanks.
Mark
Mark, I had a lake just like that for years and never had any problems. I even hosted a couple of large races there there were no interference problems of any kind.

Glenn

Mark
Mark, I had a lake just like that for years and never had any problems. I even hosted a couple of large races there there were no interference problems of any kind.

Glenn
Same deal, my test pond has several very large power lines(county hubs) and I have never had an issue. -JR XS3 Radio-

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I had bad expenerice problem radio before I found that freq AM 27 and 75 MHZ cause from power lines so decide to buy new radio freq FM or PCM It is better much ;) another I dont know that new radio DSC or FASST Is that risk???

I fly R/C aircraft around powerlines.....no issues....except hitting them.... :p shouldn't be an issue with boats unless she really flies..... :lol:

We have had issues with interference at out pond with hi voltage powerlines running paralell with the lines and would get interference with 75mhz .I tried several different tricks suggested buy the guys on here and problem still persisted.

Two of us switched to FAAST and problem went away.Not many others run on the pond but it solved our problem.

Thanks guys. These lines run across the lake not parallel so hopefully it won't be an issue. Sounds like the newer radio systems will help eliminate any problems also. :)

Mark

[

Same deal, my test pond has several very large power lines(county hubs) and I have never had an issue. -JR XS3 Radio-

Andy

Your boats are so slow it wouldn't matter anyway !!!!!!!!LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to see your in rare form today- :lol: Where's Bellinger and Ray at too :p

Are you going to Brandon or you gonna go play with the real boats on the river ???

BTW how the hell I'm I going to deal with these vise grip marks on my boat since "your guys" worked on it ???? :rolleyes:

Andy

Are you going to Brandon or you gonna go play with the real boats on the river ???

BTW how the hell I'm I going to deal with these vise grip marks on my boat since "your guys" worked on it ???? :rolleyes:

Andy
Well, if you worked on your own junk, you wouldn't have to worry about other people putting vice grip marks in it, now would you????????????????

Yep, here I am!!!!! I WILL see you Saturday, game on MO

Andy
Well, if you worked on your own junk, you wouldn't have to worry about other people putting vice grip marks in it, now would you????????????????

Rick , show him NO mercy !!!!!!! Andy , gotta meet a concrete guy at the suwanee sat morning ......going further in debt !!!!!!

I've witnessed some trouble with them back in the 70's with the AM radios on 72 mhz , but never on FM 75/27 mhz.

Tom, say it aint so. I was hoping to have some more memorable racing with you in C Hydro.

MG

Andy

Now you boys play nice this weekend. I'm jealous, it's 21 degrees here with snow on the way. :( :(

Andy

You would have to read a quite long winded thread on Scream&Fly to get it Rick. kinda like your post's here -whine whine whine :p

A Mono tuned up ??? Your gonna need it !!!!!

All I need is a ride to the lake :eek:

I have fuel $$$$ - anyone ????

Sorry for the hi-jack Mark .......

Andy

It's ok Andy. I know the Godfather told you guys to hi jack all my threads. Payback will come at the Tunnel race in May. :lol:

It's ok Andy. I know the Godfather told you guys to hi jack all my threads. Payback will come at the Tunnel race in May. :lol:
pretty poor, imho, mark! the "TUNNEL boat momma's" resorting to using mono guys to do their dirty work? and drew, at that :eek: :lol: :lol: !!

Back