Team Atwell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update. Mom has developed severe pneumonia in one lung. They want to put her on a ventilator and she has told them no and we are supporting her decision. Yaw keppem comeing the next few days are probably gonna be ruff.

Quick update. Mom has developed severe pneumonia in one lung. They want to put her on a ventilator and she has told them no and we are supporting her decision. Yaw keppem comeing the next few days are probably gonna be ruff.

It's with a heavy heart that I am posting the passing of our dear sweet mother. We THANK each and every one for thier thaughts and prayers.

Mitch and Tony,

I heard the news this afternoon and may God Speed with Mom!! I know there is never enough condolences for such a situation. So in memory of Momma I'll raise a beer and say it was one hell of a ride!!! Love ya Momma Atwell be kind to my Old Man up there!! Love you guys!!!

Later!!

Pat

Mitch and Tony, We are truly sorry for your loss. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Duncan Clan

Tony,

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom. We will keep you Mitch, Mitch Jr, Brandon, and the rest your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry for yall's lose guys if she was anything like Mitch an tonya the good Lord gonna need a translator an a dictionary we will miss u guys our thoughts an prayers are with yall

The other half of the Duncan clan

Godspeed, mother atwell. She is at peace & resting in god's arms now. We all know she had a heckuva job raising you guys - well deserved rest, IMHO. Ya'll take care of each other during this sad time, & I hope to see ya at the pond soon (-;!

Thoughts and prayers fellas. Mom hit a lot harder than Dad for me- I know where your at.

Keep your heads up, its gets better slowly.

I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences and prayers for the Atwell family. I think about you guys when I was racing. Again sorry for your loss and my condolences.

Julian Conde

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Atwell,

I lost my Dad almost a year ago and I understand where you are right now. Words can not remove the hurt but you guys have a strong family and lots of close friends that will be there for you. I will be thinking of each of you.

Stay in touch my friends,

-Carl Van Houten

Last edited by a moderator:
Back