Tampa 2-Day @ Brandon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN CAPS LOVERS????? I'm glad to hear all went well and congratulations goes out to Tampa and Brandon for what i understand was a good weekend for everyone. and to Josh, the boy's a driver fellas, He'll be wingin' a rigger soon.
To all the people at the Brandon Race,

I Had a great time Racing and talking with all the guys and gals. I can now put names and faces togather from this web site.

Thanks for the good time I will try to make the 1 day race just to have some more fun. B)

Thanks again

Walt Barney

Great job by the Tampa Club :D . This was a well ran race and the weather was excellent. Rod, Lou & Warren, you and your club's hard work paid off. I especially enjoyed the Twin Riggers (its a treat when we get to see those).

I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to all that attended this race. It was my first race in the capacity of my office as District 3 Safety Director. Everyone was cooperative, and even though change is sometimes the most difficult thing to do, everyone made an effort and I will never be able to express my gratitude for thier willingness to try. Thank you.

Special mention to Don Riek - Brandon's Club President and Hank - Tampa's Club Safety Officer...your unwavering support and assistance will never be forgotten. Thank you for allowing me to lean on you when I needed to.

Carol Connor

District 3

Safety Director

"Each day is a gift, choose wisely how to live it!"

By the way did you or Garson lose a single master key on a small carabiner???

Steve Hearl

Steve Hearl
Yes Steve,I sure did.."clumsy me". We will be attending the 1 day race at your lakesite on the 16th. If you can please hang on to it until then I'd appreciate it.

However, if you are coming to the Orlando 1 day race next weekend, you can give it to me at that time.

:ph34r: Pssssst...can we please not tell Garson, I lost his key, he wont need it until we go back home anyway :rolleyes: lol Thanks Steve

Carol Connor

Connor Racing Team

"Each day is a gift, choose wisely, how you live it

Just got home from the race about an hour or two ago. Had to recooperate in our trailer and hit Leroy Selman's one more time for their barbequed beef brisket. Many thanks to the Tampa Club for a great race. Just have to mention that Josh is a member of the Space Coast Rudder Busters who swept 1st, 2nd and 3rd in sport 40. We are very proud of our youngest member who will be driving scales and thunderboats before you know it. What a wonderful weekend. See you all at the one dayer in two weeks. Perry

Glad to see you made it home safely Perry .

You can leave that little hotshoe (Josh) you and Jack are training at home for the one day. You guys are growing em fast over their on the Space Coast- must be the rocket fuel :blink:

Dont worry Carol your secret is safe with us, as long as you lock him outta here- :p

Just got home from the race about an hour or two ago. Had to recooperate in our trailer and hit Leroy Selman's one more time for their barbequed beef brisket. Many thanks to the Tampa Club for a great race. Just have to mention that Josh is a member of the Space Coast Rudder Busters who swept 1st, 2nd and 3rd in sport 40. We are very proud of our youngest member who will be driving scales and thunderboats before you know it. What a wonderful weekend. See you all at the one dayer in two weeks. Perry
Get him a twin. He has the skillsets and reflexes to do a good job with one. :rolleyes:

Steve Hearl
Yes Steve,I sure did.."clumsy me". We will be attending the 1 day race at your lakesite on the 16th. If you can please hang on to it until then I'd appreciate it.

However, if you are coming to the Orlando 1 day race next weekend, you can give it to me at that time.

:ph34r: Pssssst...can we please not tell Garson, I lost his key, he wont need it until we go back home anyway :rolleyes: lol Thanks Steve

Carol Connor

Connor Racing Team

"Each day is a gift, choose wisely, how you live it
Hmmmmmmmmm? See ya at Brandon on the 16th.

Back