take a moment watch and listen...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the deaths of the American Men and Women serving in the Military, fighting for someone else's freedom is very tragic, but unfortunately seams to be a Necessary Evil . I just hope the Iraqi People appreciate what has been done for them, and get there heads out the sand and learn to stand up for themselves, and don't let another Tyrant like Saddam take over as soon as our people leave.

Not only the people of Iraq need to get their heads out of the sand or wherever it is.

There is a lot of other things more important than the price of nitro and glow plugs.

It is ok to speak the negatives but it is a lot better to be thankful for what we have and accent the positives.

No appoligizes, my opinion. Charles

I second

Not only the people of Iraq need to get their heads out of the sand or wherever it is.
There is a lot of other things more important than the price of nitro and glow plugs.

It is ok to speak the negatives but it is a lot better to be thankful for what we have and accent the positives.

I second

Third...

Latest posts

Back