In search of memorabilia.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 23947

Good morning boaters,

I would like to introduce myself and respectfully ask for your help. My name is Jason Neidigh and my old drivers number was 2074 when IPBA sanctioned our racing. I used to run A hydro with a scratch built Coyote rigger and Nova Rossi engines. Although I was not as successful as my dad it was some of the most memorable times in my life.
My dads name is Ron Neidigh and somewhere there is a floating trophy with his name on it 4 times. He used to run Wing Ding riggers that we’re always painted a custom blend of orange. Gary Moll, Jim Wilson, Dave Dyson and my dad used to pit together and I remember the fun times back in the pits.
Here’s where I need some help. If any of my dads boats or hardware are floating around, I would love the opportunity to buy some of it back as I assume it’s less than “state of the art”. I wish I had pictures to share but my dad and I spent more time living in the moment and not much time taking pictures. The fact is, the pictures I do have are from the wife’s of other racers. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer. My cell is 208-484-7168. I work around aircraft and I don’t always hear my cell and it’s use is often forbidden for the sake of focus and safety. Please don’t hesitate to leave a message and I’ll do my best to get right back.

Back