Novarossi Marine USA new Owner!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What numbers do you need Greg? I have many different sizes in stock.
Al, thanks but Gabe has the original Novarossi bearings all in stock and have always been easy to find on the website. We kept everything intact and website transferred to Gabe as well. He has already started shipping product.

Thanks Al, I have several sets already, I was just curious if someone had sourced and are selling replacement non NR bearings should the NR source dry up.
Greg, as you can see above plenty of bearings available. Hopefully Nova can continue to push forward once this third shutdown is over. We have been very fortunate as the largest marine dealer to be able to get product out and shipped to me from a friend of mine in Italy during each of these closings. Many businesses across the world in trouble for sure.

Thanks everyone for your comments and support. For faster direct responses always use the [email protected] email (was transferred to Gabe as well) or Novarossi Marine USA messenger on Facebook as we are not on this forum very often.

Not at the moment but you never know.

Brad
Thanks Brad. We are still getting product so thats a great thing. So many businesses closing everywhere none of us really know what the full financial outcome of this pandemic will be after the smoke clears.

That’s for the support everyone, as Ron has mentioned, we did a full inventory during the transfer and the website is 100% up to date with inventory and stock levels. The website is by far the easiest way to get product you as quickly as possible, if you have specific questions please reach out to me. You can contact me through [email protected], or many other ways as well (the contact info on the website has been updated). Products are in stock, and are currently shipping every day. StumpFAB, for now, will remain a completely separate company, and is also shipping parts, etc.

We ship daily, and world wide. Let us know how we can help.

Thanks again for all the support!

James “Gabe” “Stump” Clegg.

[email protected]
[email protected]
404-661-7025
(Please note, I also own and run a small machine shop that is often LOUD, and it can be difficult to answer the phone on occasion...)

Thanks Tim. Dont count them out. 91, 67, and 21 wrap engines have already been coming in and 21DD and 46DD expected this week. Even after three Italy shut downs we are still getting product for inventory.

Can only hope, Ron..... the word I've heard out of Italy surely isn't good, but

in today's world, rumors abound. ;)

I regret not getting a couple of 21DD's and a couple of 91DD's when you

had them in stock. I do love my Novarossi engines and have never had any

serious issues- but we were patient and broke them in correctly... that was

key, IMO.

Again, all we can do is hope. :)

We'll keep an eye out for what Gabe's got going on, for sure.

Best wishes in your endeavors, Ron-

tim

Nova2.png

Back