Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasted wages

Supporting Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on I/W!!

I hope everyone enjoys the day with their family and friends being thankful for the special people and things in their lives ..

A special thanks and blessing for all that have gone before us defending this great nation of ours,,, and to those currently defending it that may be keeping our loved ones away.
May God watch over them every moment of every day until they are home with their loved ones.

Please take a moment, to bow your head and say a prayer for those less fortunate.
God bless us all !!

and don't eat too much turkey !!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on I/W!!

I hope everyone enjoys the day with their family and friends being thankful for the special people and things in their lives ..

A special thanks and blessing for all that have gone before us defending this great nation of ours,,, and to those currently defending it that may be keeping our loved ones away.
May God watch over them every moment of every day until they are home with their loved ones.

Please take a moment, to bow your head and say a prayer for those less fortunate.
God bless us all !!

and don't eat too much turkey !!!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving Frank!

Back