Super thin titanium rudder blades.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mr. OCD The blade on the far right is slightly lower than the rest.
default_rolleyes.gif

the weak link is the radius area........ I have folded several 7075 blades up just like it on a Fast 90 hydro & Twin.. thats a deep water hole & blade area under radius is big. I see this is a older post. What did you experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
the weak link is the radius area........ I have folded several 7075 blades up just like it on a Fast 90 hydro & Twin.. thats a deep water hole & blade area under radius is big. I see this is a older post. What did you experience?

Yup, was folding 7075 rudders too. My 90 boat runs about 80 mph and no problems so far with the 0.150" blade, in fact I bet I could have made it thinner. No problems with the others either.

The problem is you're going too fast Joe!
default_tongue.png

Terry,

Yup.

I just thought of you when I came across the website. I'm going to be in the area they are located, delivering to a customer, and came across them while scanning the area. I would hate to think what that system costs, though. I doubt it would be worth the investment for even a couple hundred rudder blades, let alone the couple dozen you're making.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Model Machine And Precision LLC

Terry,

Yup.

I just thought of you when I came across the website. I'm going to be in the area they are located, delivering to a customer, and came across them while scanning the area. I would hate to think what that system costs, though. I doubt it would be worth the investment for even a couple hundred rudder blades, let alone the couple dozen you're making.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Model Machine And Precision LLC

Maybe you can add "Titan Rudder Blades" to your lineup?
default_ohmy.png

Terry,

Yeeeaaahhhh...... No. If only.....
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks. Brad,

Titan Racing Components

BlackJackHydros

Model Machine and Precision LLC

Latest posts

Back