Super Bowl 2017!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'm a Seahawk fan, I'll never root for the Steelers or the Patriots. That said, the trophy is going to be in Dan Quinn's hands after the game as I don't see NE having the defense to stop Matt Ryan and Julio Jones nor do I see Tom Brady being able to handle the pass rush that pretty much shut down Russell Wilson. This game will be a Falcons win by at least two TDs

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, Darin and I are thinking the same way. This has to be a first
default_wink.png

Okay guys, I predicted a 2TD win for Atlanta. After playing to a draw in the first, Atlanta draws "First Blood" in the second
default_biggrin.png

WTF- Im torn- Did I just watch the greatest comeback ever .

Or did I just watch the greatest meltdown ever
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png

I am not a football fan at all period. But Brady has just cemented himself as the best of all time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF- Im torn- Did I just watch the greatest comeback ever .

Or did I just watch the greatest meltdown ever
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png
I think it was the later. I can't see it the other way since the Pats scored 19 unanswered points in the 4th quarter alone and then just took it to the house with the winning TD in overtime. The way Atlanta shut down Brady and Co in the first half, it seemed to me that Atlanta went into a prevent mode thinking it would be an easy win. I've never seen a defense go into prevent mode and hold a lead and, by the time they knew they were in trouble, it was too late for the Falcons

Latest posts

Back