SummerThunder 2011 Has Been Rescheduled

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Hi District 4,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the SummerThunder Race has been rescheduled for this Coming Sunday May 22nd 2011. This past weekend we sat out in the 40 degree weather with 40 MPH winds and rain waiting for any break in the weather and none was happening. So with a Vote from all the racers present the race was cancelled and as of tonight has been rescheduled for May 22nd 2011.

The race was pre registration but if you cant call John Kubitz and let him know you will be there please just bring a boat and lets have some fun racing.

John Kubitz (630) 495-1829

Paul Bychowski (847) 593-7769

Thank You,

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi District 4,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the SummerThunder Race has been rescheduled for this Coming Sunday May 22nd 2011. This past weekend we sat out in the 40 degree weather with 40 MPH winds and rain waiting for any break in the weather and none was happening. So with a Vote from all the racers present the race was cancelled and as of tonight has been rescheduled for May 22nd 2011.

The race was pre registration but if you cant call John Kubitz and let him know you will be there please just bring a boat and lets have some fun racing.

John Kubitz (630) 495-1829

Paul Bychowski (847) 593-7769

Thank You,

Paul
The weather has been crazy this spring. I would like to come to the rescheduled race, i have to get these boats out of mothballs.

How many b d monos and sport boats will show this weekend? Who's in for this one now?

Hey Phil,

I would call John and ask him about the entries. I personally dont know the numbers for any classes... It would be Great to see you this coming weekend :)

Latest posts

Back