• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stand for .12 JAE rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

For sale Stand for .12 JAE rigger.

I design kit for rigger stand legal for NAMBA rules.

The stand made from 10 mm birch plywood and can be assembled in 10 minutes! You need just light mallet and CA glue.

I can make stand for any rigger by request.

This stand cost $65 shipped within USA. Thanks for looking. Boris

SOLD

Attachments

• model of12 rigger on the stand.jpg
    model of12 rigger on the stand.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 40
  • 12 rigger on the stand.jpg
    12 rigger on the stand.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 35
  • finished stand.jpg
    finished stand.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

The stand made from 10 mm birch plywood and can be assembled in 10 minutes! You need just light mallet and CA glue.

THose are nice stands but I would look at JRSINNOVATIONS.com they are by far the best boat stand money can buy, carbon composite material very durable, fuel proof, long lasting.

THose are nice stands but I would look at JRSINNOVATIONS.com they are by far the best boat stand money can buy, carbon composite material very durable, fuel proof, long lasting.

I agree that the JRS stands are awesome. I own many of them and absolutely love them.

Robert Holland

I agree that the JRS stands are awesome. I own many of them and absolutely love them.

Robert Holland
Sorry to say this but both stands are too much money..Plus most of us are IMPBA. My hubby=joseywales is designing one that is easy and simple to make,might make some too sell at afordable price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the wood ones I have never had one last sealed, painted, u name it nothing lasts longer than the ones I buy from JRSinnovations. No disrespect intended.

Robert Holland
Sorry to say this but both stands are too much money..Plus most of us are IMPBA. My hubby=joseywales is designing one that is easy and simple to make,might make some too sell at afordable price.

What does IMPBA or NAMBA have to do with nice stands??? Too much money is a relative statement. I am sure the stands that your husband builds will be nice but people are trying to promote some product here, thats all.

Robert

Latest posts

Back