KEP'S RIGGER KITS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple kits heading out this week.

Here shown is Brad's 2 T45 kits and a T3 kit ready to make their way to Canada.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeff thanks for the referule from Rumrnner. I thought i would send you some pic's of the new 45 and 21 cowls. You can have big and little brother.

Brad

DSC_0862.JPG

DSC_0831.JPG

DSC_0833.JPG

DSC_0834.JPG

Does anyone have an email address for Jeff? I'd like to order a Keps 45 kit, but see he hasn't been on IW for over a month.

You con order a mount from B&B hardware or make your own. I do make my own for the builds I do if people want. I am making the new turn fins and plates for $60 and carbon cowls for $50.

Brad

Some pic's of Howards boat and mine the cream boat and my friend's. I do cross grain ply on the back part of the sponsons as it is easier to conform to the curve and is stiffer. Carbon added to transom and dowels installed for boom tubes. I still need the decking for Howard's boat to finish it. I bought a sheet of ply to get the tub bottom on so I can get the drive line in and finish the sponson sheeting.

Thanks

Brad

DSC_0964.JPG

DSC_0965.JPG

DSC_0966.JPG

DSC_0967.JPG

DSC_0969.JPG

DSC_0970.JPG

DSC_0958.JPG

DSC_0959.JPG

DSC_0960.JPG

DSC_0963.JPG

DSC_0971.JPG

DSC_0972.JPG

DSC_0973.JPG

Hello

Do you still offer Keps.21 nitro kits?

I would like to know Price,available

Thank you

Ken

New cowl for the 4S boat so you don't have to stuff the battery in. Battery can sit on top of the stuffing tube and ESC can go over the cable nut, cowl will work in either direction. $30 plus shipping and fees

Attachments

• DSC_0068.JPG
    DSC_0068.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0070.JPG
    DSC_0070.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0071.JPG
    DSC_0071.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 63
Hi Brad,

I would like to purchase a 21 and 45 cowl off you. They look Great!

Please advise paypal details. and lead time

I live in Australia.

Regards,

Grant

Back